GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[Film] Disturbia"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/07 at 13:18
Regular
I kept seeing the adverts for this film on the television, and thought that it looked like it could be pretty good. Seeing as the main character [Shia LaBeouf] has been in a lot more serious movies lately and his acting is getting a lot better.

So I thought I would give this movie a watch, and to my surprise its an actual pretty good movie. Its about boy called Kale [Shia LaBeouf] who gets put on house arrest for punching his teacher. But while on house arrest, he starts watching his neighbours and starts seeing things changing round the neighbourhood.

One day after seeing something on the news about a kidnapping, he starts to believe the man next door to him is a killer.

A new girl called Ashley moves in next door, who he begins to start liking, seeing as he is on house arrest he watches her from his bedroom window. But one day when he is watching her, she comes over and knocks on his front door.

Him, his friend Ronnie [Aaron Yoo] and Ashley [Sarah Roemer] begin to start spying on the man next door to find out if he really is a killer. Bit by bit they connect things together, they begin filming him and by the end of it they find out if he really is a killer. If I say anymore I'll ruin it.

This movie has some really good parts, and I really enjoyed it. It has parts that have you on the edge of your seat, and parts that make you jump out of your seat. But I really did enjoy this movie quite a lot.

9/10.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 11/09/07 at 13:18
Regular
I kept seeing the adverts for this film on the television, and thought that it looked like it could be pretty good. Seeing as the main character [Shia LaBeouf] has been in a lot more serious movies lately and his acting is getting a lot better.

So I thought I would give this movie a watch, and to my surprise its an actual pretty good movie. Its about boy called Kale [Shia LaBeouf] who gets put on house arrest for punching his teacher. But while on house arrest, he starts watching his neighbours and starts seeing things changing round the neighbourhood.

One day after seeing something on the news about a kidnapping, he starts to believe the man next door to him is a killer.

A new girl called Ashley moves in next door, who he begins to start liking, seeing as he is on house arrest he watches her from his bedroom window. But one day when he is watching her, she comes over and knocks on his front door.

Him, his friend Ronnie [Aaron Yoo] and Ashley [Sarah Roemer] begin to start spying on the man next door to find out if he really is a killer. Bit by bit they connect things together, they begin filming him and by the end of it they find out if he really is a killer. If I say anymore I'll ruin it.

This movie has some really good parts, and I really enjoyed it. It has parts that have you on the edge of your seat, and parts that make you jump out of your seat. But I really did enjoy this movie quite a lot.

9/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.