GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Assassins Creed Brotherhood "

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Assassins Creed: Brotherhood'.
Fri 08/06/12 at 14:20
Regular
PC Version used for the purpose of this review

Now, this game is a stunning sequel to Assassins Creed Revelations with amazing graphics and concepts. I don't know where to begin.

The missions

Now the missions start off as Desmond telling you the story of where it all started in a first cut-scene. This explains the story very well so you know where this game carries on from. It may all seem unclear from now but it is hard to tell you about the missions without telling you the story. So all in all, the missions are very well thought out, good ideas and concepts and a gripping story line that will grip you through all of the game and sit you waiting for Assassins Creed III.

Misc

There are also many thing you can do apart from the missions. Such as, you can kill village people, but this causes desyncronization, and you will learn all this when you get the game.
You can throw money, and at this everyone from that particular patch of village will come over and pick it up of the floor, you can kill guards, steal from villagers, oh and the money currency is "f", so every time you throw money you lose 10f. And when you steal from somebody, if it is a poor person then you will only get something like 6f, or if it's a rich guy then you will get something like 22f.
There are also many other weapons you can get, such as poison, hidden blade, dagger, sword, and many more.

But this game is not perfect either. There are a few bad things about this game such as:
Sometimes, especially in cut-scenes, Ezio's shoulder goes through his cape, and lots of overlapping objects, but this only a minor drawback.
Also, you need an internet connection! 99% of people reading this right now would have an internet connection, but if you plan to play it while on-the-go, or are reading this at a friends house, and do not have an internet connection at home, then DO NOT buy this game. Also be sure to check system requirements.

So, if I were to rate this game out of 10, I would, considering the drawbacks and good points, I would rate this game 9 / 10.

So if you are into the Assassins Creed series, and have played Assassins creed Revelations, then I would recommend this game 100%

But, if you haven't played Assassins creed Revelations yet, then I would recommend you get that one first, then you would understand the story line more, and therefore make it a better gaming experience.

*edited by SC 01/07/2012*
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 08/06/12 at 14:20
Regular
PC Version used for the purpose of this review

Now, this game is a stunning sequel to Assassins Creed Revelations with amazing graphics and concepts. I don't know where to begin.

The missions

Now the missions start off as Desmond telling you the story of where it all started in a first cut-scene. This explains the story very well so you know where this game carries on from. It may all seem unclear from now but it is hard to tell you about the missions without telling you the story. So all in all, the missions are very well thought out, good ideas and concepts and a gripping story line that will grip you through all of the game and sit you waiting for Assassins Creed III.

Misc

There are also many thing you can do apart from the missions. Such as, you can kill village people, but this causes desyncronization, and you will learn all this when you get the game.
You can throw money, and at this everyone from that particular patch of village will come over and pick it up of the floor, you can kill guards, steal from villagers, oh and the money currency is "f", so every time you throw money you lose 10f. And when you steal from somebody, if it is a poor person then you will only get something like 6f, or if it's a rich guy then you will get something like 22f.
There are also many other weapons you can get, such as poison, hidden blade, dagger, sword, and many more.

But this game is not perfect either. There are a few bad things about this game such as:
Sometimes, especially in cut-scenes, Ezio's shoulder goes through his cape, and lots of overlapping objects, but this only a minor drawback.
Also, you need an internet connection! 99% of people reading this right now would have an internet connection, but if you plan to play it while on-the-go, or are reading this at a friends house, and do not have an internet connection at home, then DO NOT buy this game. Also be sure to check system requirements.

So, if I were to rate this game out of 10, I would, considering the drawbacks and good points, I would rate this game 9 / 10.

So if you are into the Assassins Creed series, and have played Assassins creed Revelations, then I would recommend this game 100%

But, if you haven't played Assassins creed Revelations yet, then I would recommend you get that one first, then you would understand the story line more, and therefore make it a better gaming experience.

*edited by SC 01/07/2012*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.