GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything Goes!!!! the forum with thread with everything!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 17:22
Regular
K,if i just ask a question then this will reach like 10 max but my idea for this is that you all just come inhere to ask questions not about what ever i ask but like if ur stuck on agame or if u want advice on buying a game, but the most important thing is that it doesn't go dead so no stupid questions or false information, we wana make this a place where u can get help or advice when ever!!!

So i'll start off with a question on FF6, does anyone no of a web site whee i can view pics on the ps one version or can anybody tell me anything on the graphics as that is the only off putting thing, every one says how good it is and nearly as good as 7 but if the graphics are gona be like the old zelda games i ain't sure if i'll get it, i know graphics aren't everything but you have to admit if a game has good visuals you will more likely buy it than if it was 2-D

Thanx to any body who contributes to this and you can know that u took part in this!!!

Remember keep it alive and no stupid questions with false answers!!!!

LET@S GO

Dj Spikey
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
K,if i just ask a question then this will reach like 10 max but my idea for this is that you all just come inhere to ask questions not about what ever i ask but like if ur stuck on agame or if u want advice on buying a game, but the most important thing is that it doesn't go dead so no stupid questions or false information, we wana make this a place where u can get help or advice when ever!!!

So i'll start off with a question on FF6, does anyone no of a web site whee i can view pics on the ps one version or can anybody tell me anything on the graphics as that is the only off putting thing, every one says how good it is and nearly as good as 7 but if the graphics are gona be like the old zelda games i ain't sure if i'll get it, i know graphics aren't everything but you have to admit if a game has good visuals you will more likely buy it than if it was 2-D

Thanx to any body who contributes to this and you can know that u took part in this!!!

Remember keep it alive and no stupid questions with false answers!!!!

LET@S GO

Dj Spikey
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
when does conflict desert storm come out?
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
I aint sure when it comes out u may b able to look on SR but in the official Ps2 mag their is loads about it!!! but like i said if u look in the release dates section on special reserves then u may find out there!
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:39
Regular
yeh i was just checking to see if you knew, i know its in may
Sun 17/02/02 at 17:49
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well final fantasy 6's graphics are'nt very pretty actually there 2d, the game originally came out on the snes (so you can imagine what there like) as for pic's just go to any search engine and time final fantasy 6 pics and you should get a website.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:08
Regular
er MGS2 is good
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:31
when is Formula 1 2002 by Sony coming out and is there going to be a sequel to Robot Wars?
Mon 18/02/02 at 00:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> when is Formula 1 2002 by Sony coming out and is there going to be a sequel to
> Robot Wars?

Im not sure and I dont know!! Although I would put money on there being a sequel to Robot Wars, especially after the first one was rather poor!!
Fri 08/06/12 at 11:00
Regular
Good luck to all that are riding, hope you enjoy and beat last years times.
Fri 08/06/12 at 11:50
........don't say they have Strava enabled!!!

Good luck, hope it stays cool for the day :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.