GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"extermination game ps2 help!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 15:46
Regular
soz 4 being a thickie but does ne1 know how 2 get past door at the end of the water filtration point -it says b card required please e mail me at [email protected] cheers!
Sun 17/02/02 at 15:46
soz 4 being a thickie but does ne1 know how 2 get past door at the end of the water filtration point -it says b card required please e mail me at [email protected] cheers!
Tue 05/06/12 at 20:59
Regular
Any one wanting to host a game for the Open Day should let us know asap. What do you want to do? What do you want to see?
Wed 06/06/12 at 20:51
Regular
So far I am aware of the following suggestions:
Mike W wants to put on a Pirate game with various ships
Davis S is considering a 28mm Napoleonic game from the Waterloo period: French, British & Prussians
What do others want to suggest?
We also need to find volunteers to help with the catering rather than expect one volunteer to look after it all day!
Fri 08/06/12 at 11:23
Regular
I'm off island that weekend so won't be able to attend otherwise i'd have suggested putting on a full trust game, zombie survivor or wh40k game/s.
If necessary i can provide my figures and rules if anybody wants to put on any of the above?
Sun 17/06/12 at 16:01
Regular
David S put on a Mammoth Hunt last night which would work well at the Open Day
Sun 29/07/12 at 22:01
Regular
I will be there to help. It's possible i could put a game on, but you know I hate the general public :P

As for the catering ... a decent teapot would help, like THIS.

Also set up a tea/coffee list so that you just make from the list rather than asking everyone. ... and have a set time to brew up. What food are you having apart from putting out some biscuits?
Mon 30/07/12 at 15:49
Regular
Ssendam. What are you trying to do? Get us organised? I've warned you about that before. But I would agree on the list and decent tea bags and a larger pot. As for the catering on the Open Day we usually run to sandwiches, biscuits and some cakes.
Mon 30/07/12 at 15:58
Regular
You are going to get bored with me shortly (or already) but I was looking at what was going down well with newbies at Historicon, especially younger players. Firstly there were long games every day of Gnome Wars which one young group played constantly and enjoyed it even getting to the point that they were umpiring the game themselves. Adults were playing their own version at the other end of the same table. The other one that caught my eye was games using Lego figures, vehicles and buildings. i.e. something they were familiar with but played to a set of (simple) rules. Just ideas if anyone was debating what to put on. The other idea that came out of Historicon was that we agree what games are on at particular times and how long they last. By having staggered start times people arriving at the hall would know what games were about to begin.
Mon 30/07/12 at 23:12
Regular
Well historicon sounds fun :-)

I guess there's a lot of room for 2 hour/small type games, but is the objective to join in, watch or a mixture?

Usually there's a big join in game (or 2) isn't there?
Wed 01/08/12 at 21:24
Regular
I'd like to know what everyone wants. A few smaller games or large multi-player ones. Both seem to work. Viking Hero's Thirteenth Warrior game and my own Bog-A-Ten have worked well in the past but would more, shorter games be better suited with a few players at a time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.