GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"million dollars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/12 at 22:13
Regular
what would you do it someone came up to you with a million dollars
would you say no thank you or ask why would you spend it all on yourself or give some to a friend or a charity please post what you would do with a million dollars
Thu 31/05/12 at 10:46
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Sonic Chris wrote:
I would buy Freeola, give the staff a raise to keep them sweet, and hire an entire team dedicated to ensuring that nobody posts duplicate threads.

You are assuming that you could afford us with a million dollars...
Wed 30/05/12 at 20:59
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Oh dear ... some right old tosh here - a million dollars, not worth the paper it's printed on. And as for the 'heart rendering' explanations ....
Wed 30/05/12 at 18:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
I would buy Freeola, give the staff a raise to keep them sweet, and hire an entire team dedicated to ensuring that nobody posts duplicate threads.
Wed 30/05/12 at 16:50
Regular
"A date with destiny"
I hasten to add it would have to be a fairly modest villa unless the stakes had been raised to 10 million
Wed 30/05/12 at 16:44
Regular
"A date with destiny"
I would buy a villa in Italy so that I could get away from it all and try to live a simple life with very few worries .I would trawl the local markets for beautiful fresh italian produce and spend hours cooking and entertaining my nearest and dearest. I would give money to my favourite charities and try to ensure my friends and families had enough to be free of financial worries. I would want to keep a level head and have the wisdom to know who was geniunely interested in me and not my financial status.
Wed 30/05/12 at 07:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
Davidm4 wrote:
I think im having a case of deja vu :p

I believe it would really need to be 1.56 million dollars to technically be a case of deja vu :P

Anyway, seeing as pb has now very kindly raised the allowance to a virtual £10 million I think his thread is the better option at this current time.
Tue 29/05/12 at 22:57
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think I'd just lament the fact that its not a million pounds.
Tue 29/05/12 at 22:50
Regular
I think im having a case of deja vu :p
Tue 29/05/12 at 22:13
Regular
what would you do it someone came up to you with a million dollars
would you say no thank you or ask why would you spend it all on yourself or give some to a friend or a charity please post what you would do with a million dollars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.