GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling FantasyMeister..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/09/07 at 16:16
"possibly impossible"
Hey FM, if you're passing, you won a GAD in July that still hasn't been claimed. It's slowly disappearing off the end of the list, so I'd send an email pretty quick if you want it...
Tue 11/09/07 at 22:15
Regular
Twain wrote:
> You should set up something in MyFreeola so that all our
> unclaimed GAD wins appear there, so instead of having to email
> you, we just select the appropriate GAD win from a drop-down
> menu, and then select either Amazon or Argos vouchers in a
> form.

Seems like a good idea to me, would save time on both parties i would think.
Tue 11/09/07 at 20:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You should set up something in MyFreeola so that all our unclaimed GAD wins appear there, so instead of having to email you, we just select the appropriate GAD win from a drop-down menu, and then select either Amazon or Argos vouchers in a form.

Just out of interest - do you have a limit as to how many messages you can store in your inbox? If so, have you ever reached it?
Tue 11/09/07 at 19:55
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ah ha, yes! That was donated to the charity. At the time we didn't have the option to select the prize as 'Donated to Chartiy', so it was left as it was, I'll see if I can update for you now...

*edit* that should update at some point tonight.
Tue 11/09/07 at 16:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
pb wrote:
> Hey FM, if you're passing, you won a GAD in July that still
> hasn't been claimed. It's slowly disappearing off the end of
> the list, so I'd send an email pretty quick if you want it...

That's the GAD I asked Freeola to donate to Helen Rollason's Cancer Charity and if I remember correctly Vexxxed e-mailed me back to confirm it will be done, so I guess they've got it all in hand. Maybe Vexxxed could confirm?

Cheers for the heads-up either way :)
Mon 10/09/07 at 16:51
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Twain wrote:
> Ditto to Dan_Jc at the end of June, which is very near the end of
> the list.

That one was for a copied review I believe and thus was withdrawn.
Mon 10/09/07 at 16:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ditto to Dan_Jc at the end of June, which is very near the end of the list.
Mon 10/09/07 at 16:16
"possibly impossible"
Hey FM, if you're passing, you won a GAD in July that still hasn't been claimed. It's slowly disappearing off the end of the list, so I'd send an email pretty quick if you want it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.