GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TWISTED METAL BLACK!!!!!!! ????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 09:43
Regular
I purchased the game twisted metal black on the basis that i had played/completed twisted metal 1 and 2 on the playstation 1. i also played on twisted metal 3 and 4, but when twisted metal black came out i was very disapointed in it, it is no where near as good as twisted metal 1 and 2. i thought games where suppose to get better as the series goes on?? i eventually took it back and got a refund. i know twisted metal 1,2 were made by different developes, but why the hell did they change developers i has just made the ps2 TWISTED METAL BLACK a dissaopitment
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?
Sun 17/02/02 at 09:43
I purchased the game twisted metal black on the basis that i had played/completed twisted metal 1 and 2 on the playstation 1. i also played on twisted metal 3 and 4, but when twisted metal black came out i was very disapointed in it, it is no where near as good as twisted metal 1 and 2. i thought games where suppose to get better as the series goes on?? i eventually took it back and got a refund. i know twisted metal 1,2 were made by different developes, but why the hell did they change developers i has just made the ps2 TWISTED METAL BLACK a dissaopitment
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?
Thu 24/05/12 at 19:01
Regular
We are planning on doing the skipton ride on Sunday, meet at the lay-by on the A59 just past skipton for a 9am start

For those who have not been before the directions to the meet point are as follows :

Follow M65 to End past Boundary Mill stores.

Then Follow Signs for A59 Skipton

Once on A59, Follow to Skipton, near skipton go straight accross 2No. Roundabouts following A59.

Shortley after the second roundabout there is a layby on the left and a layby on the right (westbound) we will meet in the westbound one

If you have any questions give me a call 07970 284565

Cheers Simon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.