GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What banner have you got on your page?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 02:24
Regular
I'm bored and I can't sleep so I thought I would come up with this materpiece that most of you if not all.. will call spam.

So just look at the top of the page and tell me what banner you have up there and whether you clicked it and if you want whether you bought what was on the other side.

Right now I am looking at the glorious banner for Metal Gear 2,its green and has Snake on the left hand side.. and yup I'm about to click it.

ooooooooooo
Sun 17/02/02 at 02:24
Regular
I'm bored and I can't sleep so I thought I would come up with this materpiece that most of you if not all.. will call spam.

So just look at the top of the page and tell me what banner you have up there and whether you clicked it and if you want whether you bought what was on the other side.

Right now I am looking at the glorious banner for Metal Gear 2,its green and has Snake on the left hand side.. and yup I'm about to click it.

ooooooooooo
Sun 17/02/02 at 02:34
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Special reserve M25 superstore.

I see I must be on the 'prime time' add viewing slot here.
Sun 17/02/02 at 02:50
wow you are so lucky
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:12
Regular
Before I clicked reply, there was a portable CD player advert, and no I didn't buy it cos I very rarely even click on banners :)

But now whilst I'm typing this the same M25 store advert is showing
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:19
Regular
That's the banner on my page http://195.216.17.32/banners/wreckless.gif
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:20
I've got the fast ant the furious dvd ad.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:22
Regular
"699 days!"
Rock Manager for PC.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I've got the Speical Reserve Big Club Shops one with the names of PS2, N64, PS1 and GC and things like that up at the top.
Sun 17/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Now I've got Gamer of the Year 2002.
Sun 17/02/02 at 16:12
at the moment i got the lets dance one from ebay, you know the one with jean claude van dam (excuse the spelling) on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.