GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Use The Force.......On Your Credit Card"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 00:27
Regular
Yep thats right, it's one of SR's new banners for Jedi Outcast.

"Use The Force..........On Your Credit Card!"

*HITS HEAD*

I found it very cheesy myself, with the price being stated afterwards.

Come on SR you can't be that desperate to sell that game! It's Star Wars, for some people the name was sell it alone.

I think this is in the running for the most cheesiest banners in SR history. I must say the promotion of Microsoft Train Sim made me laugh, i have notcied they now have a banner for the add on, exellent.

Has anyone else seen the Force banner in all its glory? Marvellous it is, marvellous.
Sun 17/02/02 at 03:08
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Fish-e wrote:
> what a ***** impression :P

i'd like to see you do better.
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:48
"Uzi Lover"
Oh it's 'Or' not 'on' your credit card.

That just makes it worse.
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:19
what a ***** impression :P
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:02
Regular
Seen have I've banner yes

mmmm

Mystique like banner yes

Mmmmm

One with the force I am

mmm

(that was my Yoda impression)
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:27
"Uzi Lover"
Yep thats right, it's one of SR's new banners for Jedi Outcast.

"Use The Force..........On Your Credit Card!"

*HITS HEAD*

I found it very cheesy myself, with the price being stated afterwards.

Come on SR you can't be that desperate to sell that game! It's Star Wars, for some people the name was sell it alone.

I think this is in the running for the most cheesiest banners in SR history. I must say the promotion of Microsoft Train Sim made me laugh, i have notcied they now have a banner for the add on, exellent.

Has anyone else seen the Force banner in all its glory? Marvellous it is, marvellous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.