GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"As I'm off to a better place..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/09/07 at 10:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
...with wireless access to the net in my room (i.e. Uni) I thought I'd pop back to see how my number one forum was doing and re-integrate myself back into this site.

And can I say - the place is looking swish - BRILLIANT!!

So I would like to say, I should be seeing you all a lot more often within the next 2 weeks!
Tue 11/09/07 at 12:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Let me re-phrase that, in two weeks time I should be here a lot more often.

But good to be back here actually, glad to see some familiar names and the fact that trying to win GADs through the cheats and walkthrough section will surely mean less time to be wasted studying :p

But yes, hippy is here to stay. Glad to see you again Machie, kinda got worried about the wet weather you were having and then your disappearance for what seemed like an age... Everything well?
Mon 10/09/07 at 19:25
Regular
That's great news Hippy =) hope you're doing well mate.
Mon 10/09/07 at 19:20
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
i agree
!!!!!!
Mon 10/09/07 at 11:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Is that all? Why can't you stay longer?!
Mon 10/09/07 at 10:57
"possibly impossible"
Good news. We need more people on here at the moment, it's been a bit dead at times.
Mon 10/09/07 at 10:30
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
...with wireless access to the net in my room (i.e. Uni) I thought I'd pop back to see how my number one forum was doing and re-integrate myself back into this site.

And can I say - the place is looking swish - BRILLIANT!!

So I would like to say, I should be seeing you all a lot more often within the next 2 weeks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.