GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The future of WWF games......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
Well heres where you can post what you want to see in the next WWF games.
I think that THQ are making Smackdown 4 and others that are currently being made are Legends of Wrestling 2 and Wrestlemania 2002.

So just post what you would like to see and what you wont like to see.

Cya soon
Sat 16/02/02 at 19:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well heres where you can post what you want to see in the next WWF games.
I think that THQ are making Smackdown 4 and others that are currently being made are Legends of Wrestling 2 and Wrestlemania 2002.

So just post what you would like to see and what you wont like to see.

Cya soon
Sat 16/02/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I personally would like to see a much more interactive game overall.
Where absolutely everything is interactive from the arena to the weapons
e.g.
Denting, breaking, smashing weapons.
Climbing, doing moves off, positionable ladders.
Ring fully interactive from dropping opponents on ropes.
Climbing all around the arena and up the crowd.
Able to destroy the arena and able to climb up the titan tron and everything.
Weapons fully interactive so you can place them anywhere and in any position.

I think you should get the idea by now.

Cya

All post what you would like to see.
Sun 17/02/02 at 12:20
Regular
"mariachi"
i would like to see a royal rumble played out correctly, with a new wrestler entering every 2 minutes, regardless of how many people on screen. i'd also like to hear the crowd react to taunts (eg. R-V-D, WHAT?)
Sun 17/02/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
I want to see a better implementation of stuff like table matches in the next batch of WWF games, I also want to be able to download new characters, arenas and stuff for create a wrestler modes via a decent broadband connection a la what should've been done with Raw is War for the Xbox.

Also if it's ever possible, I want proper Royal Rumble matches, with guys coming out every 2 minutes like the real thing, and maybe even all 30 guys on screen at once with no slowdown or graphical distortion, like on WWF Wrestlefest in the Arcades a few years back.

Finally, I want THQ to get rid of all god damn GLITCHES prior to shipping the games to computer shops and online retailers around the World!
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah youve made a few good points there
Id also like to see that stuff

cya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.