GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 19:35
Regular
I am upgrading from 64MB Ram to 128 as i Play ''Neopets, Graal and laods of stuff at same time and my memory is always low! But what type do i choose? I havent a Motherboard User Guide so cant look i have:

Pentium II
Wins 98
10GB Hard Drvie

Any idea what it could be? Or how i could find out which one to buy?

Thanks, Spark911
Sat 16/02/02 at 19:35
I am upgrading from 64MB Ram to 128 as i Play ''Neopets, Graal and laods of stuff at same time and my memory is always low! But what type do i choose? I havent a Motherboard User Guide so cant look i have:

Pentium II
Wins 98
10GB Hard Drvie

Any idea what it could be? Or how i could find out which one to buy?

Thanks, Spark911
Sat 16/02/02 at 22:28
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Depends. For one thing, it's certain to be a DIMM.
However the speed depends on the speed of your P2 processor. If it's slower than 350mhz, it's a DIMM 66mhz. However, if it's 350mhz or higher, it's a 100mhz DIMM.
Sun 17/02/02 at 23:44
Regular
If you just buy a 128MB PC 100 Dimm then it will surely work in your system, BUT i would go for a 256 MB PC100 dimm if i were you as ram is pretty cheap at the moment and you will find 256mb will make more of a differance.

c.b.
Fri 11/05/12 at 19:21
Regular
Me and Pete are going to give the Peak District a Bash on Sunday. The Plan is to a similar ride to the one we did a few years ago, taking in Jacobs Ladder, Coldwell Clough, Chapel Gate Path, Mam Tor, there will be plenty of climbing, and plenty of descent. The Weather forecast is going to be good. We are planning on meeting in the main car park in Edale for a 9am start. It takes about 1hr 20 to get there. Directions M61, M60 to stockport, then follow A6 towards chapel en le frith, turn left off A6 and follow signs for edale, edale is about 10mins from here, see you all there !!
Fri 11/05/12 at 20:52
Regular
I'm up for doing this ride. Not done Jacobs Ladder before. Room in the van for 1 passenger if anyone wants a lift

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.