GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE COLOR TOPIC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 18:15
Regular
BLACK OF PURPLE?

BLACK-
Blends into everything else, unless you have a silver widescreen TV. The light shows up better against the black. It can sit on top of your PS2 without causing distraction.

PURPLE-
The main gamebube colour. Looks a bit childish and doesntmatch anything else. It does seem to look unique. Still very childish.

I have ordered a black gamecube because i think it looks better.

Tell me what colour you want and why.
Wed 09/05/12 at 17:12
Regular
"STUCK ON A ROCK"
Hi Guys this is my chat room and as such it ONLY a chat room. NOT a club and never will be a club, i think we have all have had bad experiences of club life so therefor it is only to chat about our vehicles and days out we can arrange NOT A CLUB MEET JUST A DAY OUT WITH YOUR MATES nothing more
Mon 18/02/02 at 20:19
"possibly impossible"
ANY COLOUR! I neeeeeeeed my UK Gamecube!
Mon 18/02/02 at 20:10
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Purple's for me, a nice colour that.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:15
and 3 things
1) the word color is spelt in the american way on the topic line. thats because their rite and were wrong.
2) my name has changed.
3) i have a underscore in my name. i believe it should be a type of punctuation, not just presentation.
Mon 18/02/02 at 18:02
Prodigy wrote:
> I have a modded us/jap gamecube in spic orange, hopefully i will be able to swap
> the shells over when the uk gamecube comes out and have the only uk spice orange
> gamecube, then selel the modded one in black.

ill buy the onlu UK orange one off you, or ill give you 29p for the spare modded GC.
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:17
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
I have a modded us/jap gamecube in spic orange, hopefully i will be able to swap the shells over when the uk gamecube comes out and have the only uk spice orange gamecube, then selel the modded one in black.
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its gotta be black because it loooks the best, but loses to spice orange.
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
But I bet you've got no idea
> what I'm on about. Bang goes tradition.

I have. :-P
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:54
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
but purp has potential
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:12
Regular
Black is the best colour, but the silver one is better then the black one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.