GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Deja Vu Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/05/12 at 09:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
Suppose that I really should have used Hmmm's rather excellent search feature before posting this, sorry.
Wed 09/05/12 at 18:20
"possibly impossible"
Machie wrote:
Sorry about Hmmm pete. I know how you feel. I only started posting again after I saw that since the beginning of the year to the end of March there were only 13 new threads in here (oh and to shamelessly plug). We use to get that many an hour. :/

It's still in the early stage, but we're planning to evacuate everyone to a new place. We'll be able to fund it by posting cheats and selling the vouchers on ebay.

Because this was a gaming site and people were focused.
Now we're all just...fuzzy...
Wed 09/05/12 at 18:10
Regular
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Wed 09/05/12 at 17:48
"Are you sure?"
@Prof Garin

:¬P

@Pete

:¬)

@Machie

Happy 'evacuating'!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/05/12 at 17:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
Only deleted it because it was a dupe, didn't mean to be funny or anything. Should have checked before posting it, totally my bad.
Wed 09/05/12 at 16:49
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Hmmm... always ruins everything.
Wed 09/05/12 at 14:51
Regular
Sorry about Hmmm pete. I know how you feel. I only started posting again after I saw that since the beginning of the year to the end of March there were only 13 new threads in here (oh and to shamelessly plug). We use to get that many an hour. :/

It's still in the early stage, but we're planning to evacuate everyone to a new place. We'll be able to fund it by posting cheats and selling the vouchers on ebay.
Wed 09/05/12 at 13:25
"Are you sure?"
Previous Room 101

"Please lock the door behind me" :¬)

*enters Room 101*

[s]Hmmm...[/s] Search Freeola Chat

EDIT:
Obviously I'm only pointing to the old 101 thread as Pete commented about it. This shouldn't stop this thread from being used.

And I have made a 'joke' about me being put in Room 101 so hopefully I won't upset people like M*chie by posting.
Oops, too late...
Wed 09/05/12 at 09:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
Suppose that I really should have used Hmmm's rather excellent search feature before posting this, sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.