GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online form "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/12 at 20:11
I run a dog rescue website & want to put a online form on one of the pages / or a downloadable form so that all the answers we need to know about a potential home are given at first enquiry to save us having to be backwards & forward with emails as we all do this in our own free time. Is this possible please, I need it to be simple as the website is done through the web builder as I havevery limited technical knowledge! Many Thanks
Thu 03/05/12 at 09:49
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
While it is possible to utilise a custom form within InstantPro, it is not recommended, even for more advanced users.

However, we are currently in the proofing stages of an updated InstantPro contact form, which will allow custom input fields and is pretty much exactly what you are needing.

Unfortunately there is no 'live date' for this upgrade as of yet, although I expect it to go live within the coming few weeks.
Wed 02/05/12 at 21:53
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
JAPANESE SHIBA INU wrote:
I run a dog rescue website & want to put a online form on one of the pages / or a downloadable form so that all the answers we need to know about a potential home are given at first enquiry to save us having to be backwards & forward with emails as we all do this in our own free time. Is this possible please, I need it to be simple as the website is done through the web builder as I havevery limited technical knowledge! Many Thanks

Any online form can ask for as much or as little information as you want to ask, JAPANESE SHIBA INU. You only have to 'write/code' the requirements...

but regarding an online form created within "web builder", I don't know ... but I can only assume that you mean Instant Pro!

So, be patient ... there will be those who know along soon :¬)
Wed 02/05/12 at 20:11

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.