GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scream Queens"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/09/00 at 18:39
Regular
After watching loads of Horror movies, I think its great seeing lots of gorgeous women racing around our screens. The other night I was watching 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer', not the best of films I admit, but I spent most of the time staring at Jeniffer Love Hewitt.
The 'Scream' films are always packed with babes running for their lives. Drew Barrymore, Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, Rose McGowan, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Heather Graham to name a few, and it is so good to see.
Must not forget about the original screen queens. Janet Leigh (Psycho), 'Tippi' Hedren (The Birds) and the lovely Jamie Lee Curtis (Halloween, The Fog, Prom Night). These women were gorgeous in their day, Jamie Lee still is very nice.
Just want to mention someone who I cannot stand though, Anne Heche. I was watching the pointless remake of Psycho and her acting was just terrible. For me she cannot act properly and yet she is making millions for every bad film she does.
BAD ACTING + BAD FILMS = SHOULDNT GET PAID

Films give us the chance to see some of the most beautiful women celebrities in the world. But it always seems that in Horror flicks, they appear even more stunning than they are already.
Wed 20/09/00 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
After watching loads of Horror movies, I think its great seeing lots of gorgeous women racing around our screens. The other night I was watching 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer', not the best of films I admit, but I spent most of the time staring at Jeniffer Love Hewitt.
The 'Scream' films are always packed with babes running for their lives. Drew Barrymore, Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, Rose McGowan, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Heather Graham to name a few, and it is so good to see.
Must not forget about the original screen queens. Janet Leigh (Psycho), 'Tippi' Hedren (The Birds) and the lovely Jamie Lee Curtis (Halloween, The Fog, Prom Night). These women were gorgeous in their day, Jamie Lee still is very nice.
Just want to mention someone who I cannot stand though, Anne Heche. I was watching the pointless remake of Psycho and her acting was just terrible. For me she cannot act properly and yet she is making millions for every bad film she does.
BAD ACTING + BAD FILMS = SHOULDNT GET PAID

Films give us the chance to see some of the most beautiful women celebrities in the world. But it always seems that in Horror flicks, they appear even more stunning than they are already.
Tue 24/10/00 at 02:59
Regular
She cameoed in a columbo once, Jamie Lee Curtis. I was trying to remember who's dodgy accent it was, she was a waitress and she wouldn't let columbo sit in the restaurant with a donut he bought outside, made him get a new one. B!tch!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.