GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Shawn Michaels return?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 14:20
Regular
Am I the only one that thinks that the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, shouldn't return? (as there are rumours abound that he will). Before you deem me crazy hear me out. I can think of nothing worse than having HBK return only to be a pale shadow of his former selF and would hate it if people's memories of him are tarnished by a failed comeback. Maybe a non-wrestling capacity would be best?
Sat 16/02/02 at 16:01
Regular
I doubt that the WWF would bring DX back or start a new group because that would detract attention away from the nWo
Sat 16/02/02 at 15:32
If the heartbreak kid is coming back he will probaly join the nWo or make a new gang up because he created DX.
Sat 16/02/02 at 15:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He isn't coming back.

He wants too much money and the WWF don't give him it so he ain't coming.
Sat 16/02/02 at 14:24
Regular
Maybe he could be the leader of the nWo
Sat 16/02/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Where's SR?"
If he returned he would have to be payed a lot. He could fit into nWo with a vendetta against the WWF.
Sat 16/02/02 at 14:20
Regular
Am I the only one that thinks that the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, shouldn't return? (as there are rumours abound that he will). Before you deem me crazy hear me out. I can think of nothing worse than having HBK return only to be a pale shadow of his former selF and would hate it if people's memories of him are tarnished by a failed comeback. Maybe a non-wrestling capacity would be best?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.