GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps1 & ps2 largest worldwide thread."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 22:40
Regular
i think the ps1 and ps2 are virtually the same exept you can get to play dvd's on a ps2, ive got a ps2 and it is amazing but if the ps1 had the same games it would be quite the same do you agree? Also i heard there is a rumor going around saying you can get the internet on the ps2.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:40
i think the ps1 and ps2 are virtually the same exept you can get to play dvd's on a ps2, ive got a ps2 and it is amazing but if the ps1 had the same games it would be quite the same do you agree? Also i heard there is a rumor going around saying you can get the internet on the ps2.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
The PS1 does have quite a few of the same games, such as Tony Hawks 3. I don't agree about your statement. I think that the graphics make it a lot more enjoyable to play. Having said that though, I do see what you are getting at.

The rumor you have heard is true, Sony will release a Modem and Hard Drive in the UK, although no one is sure when.
Tue 17/04/12 at 20:02
Evenin.....

We're planning on a 2 hour ride from the Hare & Hounds.

Meet in time for a 17:45 departure at the usual spot at the Hare & Hounds.

Route to be decided with the ground conditions forecast to be wet/soggy.

Wednesday Night:

Overcast with a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 5C. Winds from the NE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 50% with rainfall amounts near 7.1 mm possible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.