GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most worthwhile modern import"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 21:51
Regular
Right this is the discussion for the importers out there, and people who play us and jap games.

Basically i want to know what was your most worthwhile import and why?

Was it a American Xbox? a Jap Gamecube or maybe a Spanish Gameboy advance,

this is of course based on your loyalties and opinions, but iam bored so want to chat to some other import people.
Sat 16/02/02 at 09:57
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
nice one, i got a dirt cheap gba when i was in america, shows how bad the prices are over here!
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:58
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I'll be importing a GC after exams, and once a universal mod chip is out... I'm going to the US this summer :D

Sonic
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:16
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
well i can use the excuse i used to use at SR when we used to get complaints........ i was off that day.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:14
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Yeah i think it was! at least now i know who to blame *points* it was you!!!
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
dont worry you didnt miss out. what SR did you go to as if it was Upminster it was probably me who sold it.......sorry
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:03
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
I never owned one of them, i tired to get one from special rserve when they sold them ages ago, but when i got there thed just sold the last one.
Fri 15/02/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
the cd, the handheld was crud even though SR sold it as "this years must have" back in 2000.
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:51
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
did you get the handheld or the neo geo cd console? neo geo cd is wicked
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
i only ever got 1 import ages ago which was a neo-geo, i paid alot for it - but when i sold it i got the same price back for it
Fri 15/02/02 at 22:43
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
i got a spcie orange modded gamecube as well, so my comisirations to you, for not getting both

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.