GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Save the Dreamcast Forum......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 15:35
Regular
We need to make this place more lively, there are only around 5 posts made on this forum a day and I wouldn't be surprised to see it being removed to allow space for something more popular.

We need to get thinking of some ideas that may make this forum more appealing, to EVERYONE. Maybe something original, something that hasn't been done before. But please, any noobs that read this, please dont just SPAM to make the posts seem higher.

So lets all get our thinking caps on and try to save this place.

;)
Sun 15/12/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
We need to make this place more lively, there are only around 5 posts made on this forum a day and I wouldn't be surprised to see it being removed to allow space for something more popular.

We need to get thinking of some ideas that may make this forum more appealing, to EVERYONE. Maybe something original, something that hasn't been done before. But please, any noobs that read this, please dont just SPAM to make the posts seem higher.

So lets all get our thinking caps on and try to save this place.

;)
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The Dreamcast is dead, and so this forum follows-on in the same way.
But SEGA are still alive, so this forums still lives on.
But just like SEGA, this place is failing to attract people like it used to.

All we need are more SEGA fans in here, then there'd be a lot more people in here on a regular basis. You can't expect to have lots to talk about in here with only 5/6 posts made in here per-week.
Mon 16/12/02 at 20:17
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Ever since Dreamcast died, Sega fans like you and me have split up to other consoles now! Pure Sega fans are hard to come by, when I mena pure Sega fans I mean ones that want to keep this forum alive and ones which still play with their Dreamcast regularly.

Anyway, I think this forum should be renamed just to 'Sega', that way it might attract more people to talk about Sega Games other than just the Dreamcast! Sega Chat would be cool.

As many people have said.... this forum may be dead, but thank God Sega is NOT! The memory lives on whether this forum goes on or not.

Anyway, I hope this forum still stays..... but....... what is there to talk about???? hmmmmm, ill get back to you on that. In the meantime, does anyone have any ideas of what to chat about??
Mon 16/12/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yeah, "SEGA Chat" that would be better. Any SR peeps reading this?
Tue 17/12/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I asked them about changing the name to just "SEGA" a while ago, but they just seemed to ignore me.

At the moment, all we can really talk-about with regards to SEGA is in the games they produce and will be producing in the future, and what could also be. But we could also talk about the past, and how great it used to be in the days of the GameGear, MasterSystem, MegaDrive, Saturn, Dreamcast, and even in the Arcades.

But we will need to attract more people somehow if we want the forum alive again.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:37
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Exactly, but the problem is, many people think its ONLY Dreamcast chat. We need to spread the word that its not just about the Dreamcast, but the AMAZING Sega games!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.