GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Must.....Scrape......Cash....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 18:17
Regular
*Eyes pop out of head*

Look at this people, No seriously look at it.

GC + Super Mario Sunshine for £132.98

Yes thats right! According to GAME's website anyhow.

http://www.game.uk.com/review.asp?tab=gc&rev_id=930025

Anyone got any spare change they can lend me? I must gather cash quick, Thats the best offer i've seen in ages! Same as ebay....

I suggest you all buy an extra cube whilst this offer is still ripe, Go on its a steal!
Mon 16/12/02 at 14:59
Regular
Nope I have'nt got a GameCube yet....
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Errr... have you already got a GC, because if you have this is a bit of a waste of time, isn't it?
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:36
Regular
*Considers selling left kidney on Ebay*
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sell your grandmother to the army for testing, sell your soul to Sainsburys, whatever, just get it now.
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:25
Regular
"^_^"
I need to raise £86 so I can buy a GBA! I am gonna have to wait till Xmas to raise that!
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:23
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Is there a specific reason why you aren't out buying this RIGHT BLOODY
> NOW GAMEZFREAK? Is there? Huh?

Notice how I entitled the post "Must.....Scrape......Cash....." I have'nt got the money right now! I wish I could be out there getting it.

Unless you want to lend me some.

:P
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:20
I got my gamecube with 3 memory cards, 2 controllers and 6 games for £150

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Is there a specific reason why you aren't out buying this RIGHT BLOODY NOW GAMEZFREAK? Is there? Huh?
Sun 15/12/02 at 18:17
Regular
*Eyes pop out of head*

Look at this people, No seriously look at it.

GC + Super Mario Sunshine for £132.98

Yes thats right! According to GAME's website anyhow.

http://www.game.uk.com/review.asp?tab=gc&rev_id=930025

Anyone got any spare change they can lend me? I must gather cash quick, Thats the best offer i've seen in ages! Same as ebay....

I suggest you all buy an extra cube whilst this offer is still ripe, Go on its a steal!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.