GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grix's competition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 14:12
Regular
hey one day after grix was crying he found a penny on the floor it was his life savings! He dropped when he got kidnapped. he took out his life savings to buy a limited edition specail reserve magazine! So grix purchased the magazine and entered a competition a gameaday prize was on the line, 'the one who posted the bestest discussion topic'
he typed away on his computer hoping he would win. Unfortunatly he didn't and was really sad he went to have a walk outside to get happier although that didn't work a squirrel on him from a tree.......POOR Grix..................... someone carry it on!
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:12
hey one day after grix was crying he found a penny on the floor it was his life savings! He dropped when he got kidnapped. he took out his life savings to buy a limited edition specail reserve magazine! So grix purchased the magazine and entered a competition a gameaday prize was on the line, 'the one who posted the bestest discussion topic'
he typed away on his computer hoping he would win. Unfortunatly he didn't and was really sad he went to have a walk outside to get happier although that didn't work a squirrel on him from a tree.......POOR Grix..................... someone carry it on!
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:18
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I was gonna tell you to get out and shut up until i read this bit

> Unfortunatly he didn't and was really sad he went to have a walk outside to get
> happier although that didn't work a squirrel on him from a tree.......

for some reason i laughed. I think I am high on something coz i have been doing a lot of laughing today
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Not your monkey"
You might wanna try writing in english though
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Can I tell him to shut up?
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> I was gonna tell you to get out and shut up until i read this bit

>
> Unfortunatly he didn't and was really sad he went to have a walk outside to
> get
> happier although that didn't work a squirrel shat on him from a
> tree.......

for some reason i laughed. I think I am high on something coz i
> have been doing a lot of laughing today.

Who set you off?
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
The notables must be pi**ed when people use there names for crappy story topics! It could at least be long, like DMonster. Damn, I gotta go soon.
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Not your monkey"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Can I tell him to shut up?

Yep - think thats the best idea
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:22
I wouldn't mind seeing this Doughnut Monster.

What's he like?
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
lol, I just read it, made me laugh too:) Still... shut up!
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Homer Simpson wrote:
> I wouldn't mind seeing this Doughnut Monster.
>What's he like?

He's a God, has wings and owns his own country. No, wait, I lied. You can't actually see the people you chat too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.