GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The REAL Question"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/02/02 at 10:23
Regular
We've seen how many people obviously prefer ISS to FIFA in this forum, and according to PS2 owners, Pro Evoloution Soccer is the no.1 footy game, beating ISS!

I've heard that it'll be arriving on the GameCube in Nonvember, and that's brilliant news if it is! So if this is true, then there is a new question that must be asked:#

'ISS 2' or 'Pro Evolution Soccer' on the GameCube, which one would you choose???

You'd probably say 'both!' and I don't think I could blame you. But if it I had to choose just one, it'd be Pro Evo, mainly due to the fact that you can play as European club teams, and buy players. But i'm still getting ISS at launch, just incase Pro Evo doesn't arrive!

Konami are 'the masters' of football games!
Wed 11/04/12 at 13:48
Windows 7 does not come with an email client as standard so quite a few users load Microsoft Live Mail. Many programs, like ours, use mail functions to send emails out and make a call to the default mail client to action this. After loading Live Mail you may find that they do not appear to work.

Once you have loaded Mail Live then go into Program Defaults and choose Live Mail. Click on the option to the right to set this as DEFAULT.

This is very similar to using file associations, so getting Word to run a file that has a DOC extension is done by something similar.
Fri 15/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would go for Pro Evolution Soccer - Its my most played PS2 game at the moment and the best ever version!!
However I dont know much about ISS 2 but if the N64 version is anything to go by then this could be the must have out of the two!!
Fri 15/02/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There was a Career Mode on ISS 2000, on the N64. And if you made it you could be transfered to an international team. It's a good mode and it should be included in the GameCube games. I also think you should be able to use your own face in the game, by taking a picture with the GBA camera. That'd make it seem more like you playing for England, or whoever.
Fri 15/02/02 at 13:52
Regular
ahhhh, the Career Mode of SWOS. Gaming Heaven...

And they could do that on two bloody floopy disks.

Gotta bring this sort of style to the next generation. Absoultly quality.
Fri 15/02/02 at 12:30
Regular
Now if someone would produce a game that played like Pro Evo, and had the international and club teams from such a vast number of leagues, custom teams and full editability, and the career mode of SWOS...
THAT would be the perfect football game. Well, i think it would. Oh, and ISS would have to sort out its controls once and for all.

I think we'll see regular ISS followed by Pro Evo a bit later on the cube, since pleanty of people would buy both, especally if the gap between launches is big enough. If pro evo was first out, i can't see too many people bothering with any other version.
Fri 15/02/02 at 12:28
Regular
Ive never seen anything of Pro Evolution, I just thought it was an ISS game called 'ISS Pro Evolution'
Fri 15/02/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Touched!"
I heard not so long ago that Pro Evo was also going to the cube, so it looks like gamecube onwers are in for a treat, shame i already have the PS2 Version!
Fri 15/02/02 at 11:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
While Pro Evo beats ISS by a long shot, technicly they are the same game. Pro Evo is a very improved version of ISS evolution on Playstation, so a sequel you could say. But there is a seperate series on PS2 called ISS but this is an arcade version similar to Fifa.

Im not sure which version GC is getting, but if its the Pro Evo style game then you will too have the best football game ever. If its the ISS/arcade version you will still have a Fifa beater, just its not as good as the Pro Evo series.
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
We've seen how many people obviously prefer ISS to FIFA in this forum, and according to PS2 owners, Pro Evoloution Soccer is the no.1 footy game, beating ISS!

I've heard that it'll be arriving on the GameCube in Nonvember, and that's brilliant news if it is! So if this is true, then there is a new question that must be asked:#

'ISS 2' or 'Pro Evolution Soccer' on the GameCube, which one would you choose???

You'd probably say 'both!' and I don't think I could blame you. But if it I had to choose just one, it'd be Pro Evo, mainly due to the fact that you can play as European club teams, and buy players. But i'm still getting ISS at launch, just incase Pro Evo doesn't arrive!

Konami are 'the masters' of football games!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.