GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is nobody talking about Wales' Result?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 21:06
Regular
What a result for Wales, it gives England hope in the world cup. 1-1 it should of been 2-1 to Wales, we should of had a penalty!
Fri 15/02/02 at 11:44
Regular
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> But still, there are some top Welsh players playing for their country. Look at
> Craig Bellamy, Ryan Giggs and Simon Davies to name a few! I didn't see the match
> but if Argentina really were that much of a weakened side, Wales should've
> pushed them harder! But at least they forced them into a draw.

ryan giggs is the only real world class one there. Bellamy might scarpe into the england squad
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
But still, there are some top Welsh players playing for their country. Look at Craig Bellamy, Ryan Giggs and Simon Davies to name a few! I didn't see the match but if Argentina really were that much of a weakened side, Wales should've pushed them harder! But at least they forced them into a draw.
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Because most people here are English.

I enjoyed it. Not from the fact of england vetting their future opponents, but because it was a great win and boost for Wales.

Regardless of the Argentina squad, 101 drawing with 2 is great. More fool them for putting out a crap team!
Thu 14/02/02 at 22:38
Regular
we talked about it in the england v holland thread
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:56
the only brilliant players they had on were riquelme, sorin, veron and saviola when he came on as sub. well the other players are pretty damn good so can't underestimate them
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:31
Regular
"None Stored"
they werent playing any good players, and the reason no one is talking about it is because no one cares about the welsh team apart from welsh people.
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:17
plus the fact there was no bonano in goal, samuel, ayala in defence and batistuta up front to name but a few adds to the reasons why no one is talking about it. however if you want we'll talk about why a full strength Wales team couldn't beat Argentinas reserve team
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:14
Regular
I think the fact that a 35 yr old Caniggia was playing is why no-one is talking about this result...
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:10
well as long as Argentina put out their B Squad against us as well then there'll be hope but if they bring their strong squad along with them then it'll be a tad tougher than last night
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Great Scott's"
What a result for Wales, it gives England hope in the world cup. 1-1 it should of been 2-1 to Wales, we should of had a penalty!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.