GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grix's Kidnapping (Story)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 15:19
Regular
One day Grix was happily walking along the corridor when somebody jumped out behind Grix and jumped on the startled Grix put a bag over Grix’s head, then the person who grabbed Grix dragged him outside and into a van which was parked outside.

While all this was happening everybody was in McDonalds having lunch.
“Where’s Grix? She should have been here twenty minutes ago,” said Brew who was sipping at a large cup of cola with lots of ice in it.
“I’ll go check,” said Goatboy.
So of he went back to the office to see where Grix had disappeared to.
Goatboy went inside the office blocked where they all worked and proceeded towards Grix’s office.
On they way there he noticed that a vase had been knocked over.
Just before Goatboy got to Grix’s office Goatboy saw what looked like a note on the floor.
He read it and then ran as fast as he could back to McDonalds.
When he got back Goatboy said, “Look I found this note just outside Grix’s office” He read it out loud. Here’s what it said; “I have kidnapped this person you call Grix and if you do not pay the Ransom I have asked Below I will be forced to take drastic measures. The Ransom Money you must pay by 15:00 today is £3 million please call the number given on overleaf when you have the money
There was a spooky silence after Goatboy finished reading the letter.
“Let’s get everybody together and mount a rescue mission,” said Meka Dragon
“I agree, lets go save Grix,” said Brew.
“Alright alright just slow down a bit, we can’t even start a rescue until we know where Grix is.” Said Goatboy.
“I suggest we say that we will pay the ransom and then we’ll get the address so we can outsmart the kidnapper and rescue poor old Grix.” Continued Goatboy.
“Goatboy’s right,” said Tiltawhirl, “We can’t just rush in” Tiltawhirl continued.
“I’ll go phone the number,” said Goatboy.
So of he went to the phone.
Five minutes later he was back with details of where to make the transfer.
“Let’s get everyone we can in the rescue mission we’ll need all the help we can get” said Goatboy.
“May I suggest we take Snuggly he may prove very helpful, especially with that stick of his” said Meka “Yes that’s a good idea,” said Goatboy. “Let’s get everybody from SR that’s willing to help” he continued.

So within half an hour they had put together a squad of about twenty-five SR members.
“Wow I didn’t expect to get this many folk joining us, Oh well we’d better get going.”
After Goatboy explained their plans and equipped everybody with weapons they all set of to the pick up point.

They arrived after about five minutes walking.
Suddenly a voice bellowed out from a rooftop across the street.
“I SAID TO COME BY YOURSELVES AND UNARMED, YOU PLONKAS” said the voice.
Suddenly Snuggly started to head towards Grix’s kidnapper.
“Snuggly come back here,” said Afrojoe who ran forward to grab Snuggly but the kidnapper saw Snuggly and Afrojoe and the Kidnapper aimed his AR33 assault rifle at Afrojoe and fired.
Afrojoe was hit and fell to the ground with a thump. With his last words he said, “Go get ‘em Goaty…” “Oh my god You killed Afrojoe…You B*****d” yelled Badgerman.

Suddenly the kidnapper fired another shot this time killing Xander_im “Oh My God you killed Xander You B*****d” said Badgerman.
Before they knew it they were all fighting a brutal gunfight.
“Hey Tiltawhirl go see if you can get back up, we’ll cover for you” yelled Goatboy.
Of went Tiltawhirl to get back up.
Five minutes later he came back with over fifty SR forum members and customers.
“Wow you sure got a lot!” said Goatboy “Right here’s our attack formation, we’ll keep the JAT’s at the front, the Newbies on the second line and Regulars on the third and keep all the Notables on the last line.” Said Goatboy.
So everybody took their formation, JAT’s at the front then Newbies then regulars and then Notables.

The enemy paused for a minute or so to regroup allowing the rescue team to sort themselves out.
Suddenly a grenade was thrown from a roof and landed next to a swarm of newbies and JAT’s.
The grenade landed next to Spanker. ” ARGHHHHHHHH!” the grenade exploded sending 16 newbies and three JAT’s flying across the street killing them instantly.
Among those unfortunate people was Spanker who had only been signed up for 18 days.
“Oh my god you…. Bah I can’t be bothered saying that any more,” said Badgerman.
Mr.Snuggly had managed to get his hands on a rocket launcher and was going berserk with it, firing it at any enemy that dared to fire at him.
Of Course everytime Snuggly fired the Rocket launcher it sent the enemies guts flying everywhere.
Sniper was firing his rifle when he accidentally hit on of their own, because there were so many enemies and so many of their own.
“You idiot” yelled Goatboy “What did I do?” said Sniper?
“That was one of ours you great twonk!” yelled back Goatboy.
“Well sorrrryyy” said Sniper sarcastically “Don’t you dare speak to me link that you geek” said Goatboy.
“You nerd” replied Sniper
“Freak” replied Goatboy.
Suddenly Sniper gave Goatboy a right hook.
“OW THAT HURT YOU HIPPPOPOTTOMUS!” yelled Goatboy hitting back.
“OI you two idiots cut that out” said Tiltawhirl.
Goatboy and Sniper apologised to eachother and started shooting the enemy again.

A rocket was fired from the enemy’s side of the street.
“Look Out,” yelled Wookie Monster.
It was to late the rocket had exploded right in front of 30 newbies.
They went flying everywhere landing on top of roofs cars double Decker buses, one was just about to land on Mr.Snuggly when he noticed them coming and smacked them with a stick when they were close enough sending them flying again.

Unfortunately there was a Notable in amongst those killed just then.
It was SHEEPY.
Goatboy noticed SHEEPY got sent flying and rushed over to him.
“No not SHEEPY…please not SHEEPY,” said Goatboy leaning over what was left of SHEEPY.
“You ******g B******** why did you have to Kill SHEEPY. He was one of the best Notables,” said Goatboy who sniffed.
“C’mon Goatboy we’ll get them back,” said RastsaBillyShank.

Suddenly another rocket was fired into a bunch of newbies in amongst them was Dr. Duck.
“Nooooooooo….” Yelled Hunky funky Monkey “Dammit He was only a newbie” he continued.
Snuggly managed to hit a bunch of enemies that were up on a roof.
They went hurtling towards the ground after being blown to bits.
Amongst them was the lead kidnapper, the one who kidnapped Grix.

The enemy stopped firing.
Realising that they were outnumbered one of them stood up and shouted “We surrender, you can have Grix back.”
Everybody on SR’s side cheered.
“Let’s go see who the kidnapper was,” said Uskgamer2002 who was hiding in the back of a fan cowering the whole time.
“Yeah c’mon everybody said Tiltawhirl who had a gun shot wound on his shoulder.
But before anybody could move an un-detonated grenade blew up killing 25 newbies and 3 regulars which were, uskgamer2002, Your Honour and last but not alive Shadow.

“Oh well at least there wasn’t any Notables in there.” but he was wrong Ant was in there.
“Wait isn’t that Ant lying on the ground?” asked Wookie Monster
“Nooooooooooo why the king of the Stories?” said Er-No who had also been wounded.
“Why oh why oh why?” he continued.
“C’mon Er-No let’s go and see who the kidnapper was,” said Goatboy.

Slowly they walked over to the kidnapper’s body, or what was left of it.
“Snuggly sure blew this guy to bits,” said Goatboy.
“Well he deserved it.” Said Snuggly.
“I guess you’re right” replied Goatboy..
Goatboy moved closer to the dismembered body of the main kidnapper.
“Hey isn’t this….NO.2?” said Goatboy who was in the state of shock.
“Yes it is…But why?” said Tiltawhirl
“Beats me.” Said Wookie Monster.
Just then one of the kidnappers came towards them it was Mr.Furby.
He spoke to them.
“He did it because the Regulars and the Notables were picking on all us newbies, it was just too much so we decided to take it onto our own hands. We thought this was the only way to do it, but we never expected all those people to get killed for that were are sorry. All we want is for Regulars and Notables to stop picking on us newbies. Just because were new or younger than them doesn’t mean we aren’t as good as them. Were only asking for a chance to prove ourselves,” said Mr.Furby.
“Why didn’t you tell one of us?” said Goatboy.
“You wouldn’t have listened to us anyway.” Replied Mr.Furby.

“Maybe we are being a bit harsh on them.” Said $lik
“You’re right. Let’s let them prove to us that they aren’t all as bad as we think they are.” Said Goatboy
“You have to do your bit to though.” Said Goatboy.
“We will if you’ll let us,” said Mr.Furby.

“Let’s go get Grix before we forget” said Tiltawhirl
“Yeah c’mon” said Goatboy.
So in five minutes they were all next to the van where Grix was tied up.

“Let’s get Grix out of there,” said $lik.
So they opened the doors and untied Grix.
When they got Grix untied Grix said, “Boy am I glad to see you guys.”
“What happened then?” said Grix.
“Why don’t we all go to McDonalds and we’ll tell you about it over a large pizza?” said Goatboy.
“As long as I can have a doughnut with lots of hundreds and thousands on it!” said Snuggly.
“I’m not to sure McDonalds do those sort of doughnuts Snuggly”
Snuggly growled and started chasing Goatboy with a stick,”
Everybody laughed even though most of them were sore from cuts and grazes.

So even though more than fifty people died everybody lived happily ever after.
Well almost happily ever after because Snuggly was still around so there was a threat of people being chased by good ol’ Snuggly with a stick.

THE END!
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:19
"I hate that!!!"
One day Grix was happily walking along the corridor when somebody jumped out behind Grix and jumped on the startled Grix put a bag over Grix’s head, then the person who grabbed Grix dragged him outside and into a van which was parked outside.

While all this was happening everybody was in McDonalds having lunch.
“Where’s Grix? She should have been here twenty minutes ago,” said Brew who was sipping at a large cup of cola with lots of ice in it.
“I’ll go check,” said Goatboy.
So of he went back to the office to see where Grix had disappeared to.
Goatboy went inside the office blocked where they all worked and proceeded towards Grix’s office.
On they way there he noticed that a vase had been knocked over.
Just before Goatboy got to Grix’s office Goatboy saw what looked like a note on the floor.
He read it and then ran as fast as he could back to McDonalds.
When he got back Goatboy said, “Look I found this note just outside Grix’s office” He read it out loud. Here’s what it said; “I have kidnapped this person you call Grix and if you do not pay the Ransom I have asked Below I will be forced to take drastic measures. The Ransom Money you must pay by 15:00 today is £3 million please call the number given on overleaf when you have the money
There was a spooky silence after Goatboy finished reading the letter.
“Let’s get everybody together and mount a rescue mission,” said Meka Dragon
“I agree, lets go save Grix,” said Brew.
“Alright alright just slow down a bit, we can’t even start a rescue until we know where Grix is.” Said Goatboy.
“I suggest we say that we will pay the ransom and then we’ll get the address so we can outsmart the kidnapper and rescue poor old Grix.” Continued Goatboy.
“Goatboy’s right,” said Tiltawhirl, “We can’t just rush in” Tiltawhirl continued.
“I’ll go phone the number,” said Goatboy.
So of he went to the phone.
Five minutes later he was back with details of where to make the transfer.
“Let’s get everyone we can in the rescue mission we’ll need all the help we can get” said Goatboy.
“May I suggest we take Snuggly he may prove very helpful, especially with that stick of his” said Meka “Yes that’s a good idea,” said Goatboy. “Let’s get everybody from SR that’s willing to help” he continued.

So within half an hour they had put together a squad of about twenty-five SR members.
“Wow I didn’t expect to get this many folk joining us, Oh well we’d better get going.”
After Goatboy explained their plans and equipped everybody with weapons they all set of to the pick up point.

They arrived after about five minutes walking.
Suddenly a voice bellowed out from a rooftop across the street.
“I SAID TO COME BY YOURSELVES AND UNARMED, YOU PLONKAS” said the voice.
Suddenly Snuggly started to head towards Grix’s kidnapper.
“Snuggly come back here,” said Afrojoe who ran forward to grab Snuggly but the kidnapper saw Snuggly and Afrojoe and the Kidnapper aimed his AR33 assault rifle at Afrojoe and fired.
Afrojoe was hit and fell to the ground with a thump. With his last words he said, “Go get ‘em Goaty…” “Oh my god You killed Afrojoe…You B*****d” yelled Badgerman.

Suddenly the kidnapper fired another shot this time killing Xander_im “Oh My God you killed Xander You B*****d” said Badgerman.
Before they knew it they were all fighting a brutal gunfight.
“Hey Tiltawhirl go see if you can get back up, we’ll cover for you” yelled Goatboy.
Of went Tiltawhirl to get back up.
Five minutes later he came back with over fifty SR forum members and customers.
“Wow you sure got a lot!” said Goatboy “Right here’s our attack formation, we’ll keep the JAT’s at the front, the Newbies on the second line and Regulars on the third and keep all the Notables on the last line.” Said Goatboy.
So everybody took their formation, JAT’s at the front then Newbies then regulars and then Notables.

The enemy paused for a minute or so to regroup allowing the rescue team to sort themselves out.
Suddenly a grenade was thrown from a roof and landed next to a swarm of newbies and JAT’s.
The grenade landed next to Spanker. ” ARGHHHHHHHH!” the grenade exploded sending 16 newbies and three JAT’s flying across the street killing them instantly.
Among those unfortunate people was Spanker who had only been signed up for 18 days.
“Oh my god you…. Bah I can’t be bothered saying that any more,” said Badgerman.
Mr.Snuggly had managed to get his hands on a rocket launcher and was going berserk with it, firing it at any enemy that dared to fire at him.
Of Course everytime Snuggly fired the Rocket launcher it sent the enemies guts flying everywhere.
Sniper was firing his rifle when he accidentally hit on of their own, because there were so many enemies and so many of their own.
“You idiot” yelled Goatboy “What did I do?” said Sniper?
“That was one of ours you great twonk!” yelled back Goatboy.
“Well sorrrryyy” said Sniper sarcastically “Don’t you dare speak to me link that you geek” said Goatboy.
“You nerd” replied Sniper
“Freak” replied Goatboy.
Suddenly Sniper gave Goatboy a right hook.
“OW THAT HURT YOU HIPPPOPOTTOMUS!” yelled Goatboy hitting back.
“OI you two idiots cut that out” said Tiltawhirl.
Goatboy and Sniper apologised to eachother and started shooting the enemy again.

A rocket was fired from the enemy’s side of the street.
“Look Out,” yelled Wookie Monster.
It was to late the rocket had exploded right in front of 30 newbies.
They went flying everywhere landing on top of roofs cars double Decker buses, one was just about to land on Mr.Snuggly when he noticed them coming and smacked them with a stick when they were close enough sending them flying again.

Unfortunately there was a Notable in amongst those killed just then.
It was SHEEPY.
Goatboy noticed SHEEPY got sent flying and rushed over to him.
“No not SHEEPY…please not SHEEPY,” said Goatboy leaning over what was left of SHEEPY.
“You ******g B******** why did you have to Kill SHEEPY. He was one of the best Notables,” said Goatboy who sniffed.
“C’mon Goatboy we’ll get them back,” said RastsaBillyShank.

Suddenly another rocket was fired into a bunch of newbies in amongst them was Dr. Duck.
“Nooooooooo….” Yelled Hunky funky Monkey “Dammit He was only a newbie” he continued.
Snuggly managed to hit a bunch of enemies that were up on a roof.
They went hurtling towards the ground after being blown to bits.
Amongst them was the lead kidnapper, the one who kidnapped Grix.

The enemy stopped firing.
Realising that they were outnumbered one of them stood up and shouted “We surrender, you can have Grix back.”
Everybody on SR’s side cheered.
“Let’s go see who the kidnapper was,” said Uskgamer2002 who was hiding in the back of a fan cowering the whole time.
“Yeah c’mon everybody said Tiltawhirl who had a gun shot wound on his shoulder.
But before anybody could move an un-detonated grenade blew up killing 25 newbies and 3 regulars which were, uskgamer2002, Your Honour and last but not alive Shadow.

“Oh well at least there wasn’t any Notables in there.” but he was wrong Ant was in there.
“Wait isn’t that Ant lying on the ground?” asked Wookie Monster
“Nooooooooooo why the king of the Stories?” said Er-No who had also been wounded.
“Why oh why oh why?” he continued.
“C’mon Er-No let’s go and see who the kidnapper was,” said Goatboy.

Slowly they walked over to the kidnapper’s body, or what was left of it.
“Snuggly sure blew this guy to bits,” said Goatboy.
“Well he deserved it.” Said Snuggly.
“I guess you’re right” replied Goatboy..
Goatboy moved closer to the dismembered body of the main kidnapper.
“Hey isn’t this….NO.2?” said Goatboy who was in the state of shock.
“Yes it is…But why?” said Tiltawhirl
“Beats me.” Said Wookie Monster.
Just then one of the kidnappers came towards them it was Mr.Furby.
He spoke to them.
“He did it because the Regulars and the Notables were picking on all us newbies, it was just too much so we decided to take it onto our own hands. We thought this was the only way to do it, but we never expected all those people to get killed for that were are sorry. All we want is for Regulars and Notables to stop picking on us newbies. Just because were new or younger than them doesn’t mean we aren’t as good as them. Were only asking for a chance to prove ourselves,” said Mr.Furby.
“Why didn’t you tell one of us?” said Goatboy.
“You wouldn’t have listened to us anyway.” Replied Mr.Furby.

“Maybe we are being a bit harsh on them.” Said $lik
“You’re right. Let’s let them prove to us that they aren’t all as bad as we think they are.” Said Goatboy
“You have to do your bit to though.” Said Goatboy.
“We will if you’ll let us,” said Mr.Furby.

“Let’s go get Grix before we forget” said Tiltawhirl
“Yeah c’mon” said Goatboy.
So in five minutes they were all next to the van where Grix was tied up.

“Let’s get Grix out of there,” said $lik.
So they opened the doors and untied Grix.
When they got Grix untied Grix said, “Boy am I glad to see you guys.”
“What happened then?” said Grix.
“Why don’t we all go to McDonalds and we’ll tell you about it over a large pizza?” said Goatboy.
“As long as I can have a doughnut with lots of hundreds and thousands on it!” said Snuggly.
“I’m not to sure McDonalds do those sort of doughnuts Snuggly”
Snuggly growled and started chasing Goatboy with a stick,”
Everybody laughed even though most of them were sore from cuts and grazes.

So even though more than fifty people died everybody lived happily ever after.
Well almost happily ever after because Snuggly was still around so there was a threat of people being chased by good ol’ Snuggly with a stick.

THE END!
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Based on a true story
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:28
"I hate that!!!"
mandatare wrote:
> Based on a true story

You like it?
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
a story with a lot of violence and death

why wouldnt I?
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:30
Regular
"es argh"
Great story there, and thanks for the mention. At least I didn't die, I didn't care about the rest. I couldn't be bothered :). Are you on MSN Doughnut? If you are add me.

[email protected]
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:31
"I hate that!!!"
Well that's my first story with deaths in it.
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:32
"I hate that!!!"
Badgerman wrote:
> Great story there, and thanks for the mention. At least I didn't die, I didn't
> care about the rest. I couldn't be bothered :). Are you on MSN Doughnut? If you
> are add me.

[email protected]

I'll add you tomorrow because MSN is playing up today.

Here's my mine MSn adress

[email protected]
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:37
*great stuff this* NEWBIES RULE.
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:37
Regular
"es argh"
Do you wan't me to ad you instead?
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:40
"I hate that!!!"
If you like.

Im glad you liked it Mr.Furby

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.