GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Me a New Car"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/07 at 00:09
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Got myself a 1.4 Corsa Sport. It's a massive improvement on the 1 litre Saxo - actually feels like I can accelerate now. It has a few modifications such as a dooda exhuast. Im not into the whole modifying scene so its going to be staying as it is. The only thing I changed was the alloys that came on it, they were 17s and rubbed anytime I went over a bump.

Went out last night an took a few photos with my mate in his Corsa.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/Rab_1690/Black%20and%20Blue/BlackandBlue4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/Rab_1690/Black%20and%20Blue/BlackandBlue5.jpg

Links need to be copy and pasted as I cant get them working. :)

Forgot to mention - mine's is the blue un.
Mon 03/09/07 at 13:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that`s better, but a bit rice boy.
although you say you`re not really into modding so you should be ok. if you get a stupid spoiler and a 3 foot wide exhaust though.... booooooo! ;)

my car history is pretty lame.
i had a VW camper van which cost me a fortune to restore and then i had to sell it to pay for uni fees.

after that i had a white mondeo that was gloriously fast, but got written off when someone ploughted into it coming out of a side road.

now i have a green mondeo, my white one got written off about a week before i was going to a fesitval, so had to buy anopther cheap one sharpish so i could drive up.
Mon 03/09/07 at 12:56
Regular
"hulagadoo"
The Saxo was a present so no choice, but I have a softspot for Corsas. The next car's going to be a civic type R though.
Mon 03/09/07 at 12:43
"possibly impossible"
Very_Metal wrote:
> saxo... corsa.
>
> have you got a fixation for girls cars? ;)

Was about to say the same thing! ;)
Mon 03/09/07 at 12:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Cost £1900 which I thought was quite good. Its got really low mileage (30,000 odds) and its in mint condition with the exeption of a tear in the passenger seat.
Mon 03/09/07 at 11:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Much did that cost you?
Mon 03/09/07 at 10:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
saxo... corsa.

have you got a fixation for girls cars? ;)
Mon 03/09/07 at 00:11
Regular
Neither of them there links work
Mon 03/09/07 at 00:09
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Got myself a 1.4 Corsa Sport. It's a massive improvement on the 1 litre Saxo - actually feels like I can accelerate now. It has a few modifications such as a dooda exhuast. Im not into the whole modifying scene so its going to be staying as it is. The only thing I changed was the alloys that came on it, they were 17s and rubbed anytime I went over a bump.

Went out last night an took a few photos with my mate in his Corsa.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/Rab_1690/Black%20and%20Blue/BlackandBlue4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/Rab_1690/Black%20and%20Blue/BlackandBlue5.jpg

Links need to be copy and pasted as I cant get them working. :)

Forgot to mention - mine's is the blue un.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.