GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England v Holland"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 09:40
Regular
well by all reports we deserved to beat them with our "experimental" team. Congratulations to Darius Vassell on scoring on his debut!
Regular
well by all reports we deserved to beat them with our "experimental" team. Congratulations to Darius Vassell on scoring on his debut!
Regular
it was 1-1 just in case you don't know
Thu 14/02/02 at 09:46
Regular
"not dead"
It wasn't a bad match, the last 15 minutes of each half died right down though.

Holland only had 2 shots on target, we had 7.

Could have won it, and kept their attack quiet.

Good stuff.
Thu 14/02/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Wales v Argentina was better though.
Thu 14/02/02 at 09:49
Regular
"not dead"
Craw wrote:
> Wales v Argentina was better though.

Very surprised that Wales were more than able to hold their own.

Why can they never do that in important matches against much poorer teams?
Thu 14/02/02 at 09:52
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I dont know. I guess it must have something to do with having the pressure off.

Watching the game last night you could even see from the expression on their faces that they were enjoying themselves. Never saw that once in the World Cup qualifiers.

A boost for England too, seeing no 2 in the world being held to a draw by no 101.
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:29
Regular
yeah but argentina had pretty much none of their big names playing
Thu 14/02/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Like with most matches, England seemed to play better in the second half. It was a good goal for Vassell and we could have had one or two more!

Some of the youngsters looked good out there, like Cole, Vassell and Bridge. But I really wanted to see Ledley King play, but he pulled out through illness.
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:57
Regular
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> Like with most matches, England seemed to play better in the second half. It was
> a good goal for Vassell and we could have had one or two more!

Some of the
> youngsters looked good out there, like Cole, Vassell and Bridge. But I really
> wanted to see Ledley King play, but he pulled out through illness.

If i was ledley king i would have tried to have got out however ill i was. That first cap is what you need to be considered in the future.

The biggest shame was John terry not playing, but as it turns out he couldn't of anyway as he was injured at villa park.
Thu 14/02/02 at 15:58
Regular
am i the only one who thinks Darius Vassell looks like he is in his late thirties

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.