GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Draw Something Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Draw Something'.
Thu 29/03/12 at 14:08
"possibly impossible"
Heard about Draw Something?

It's an Android and iOS based game which works with Facebook.

Think of Pictionary without the hassle of having paper or anyone in the same room as you and you'll be half way there.

Connect with people via Facebook, email or username and just choose one of the three words provided (easy, medium or hard) to draw. Press send and your drawing is sent to your partner (and drawn right in front of their eyes) for them to guess the word.

Earn coins as you go back and forth, working together to get a good score. The coins can be used to buy bombs that will 'blow up' some of the numbers not used in the word or can be used to by further colours to colour your lovely picture.

It's a very simple game but also excellent for that same reason and the game is free with an optional small payment should you wish to unlock the full version.

My username is pblive if anyone wants to add me. I'm currently playing with 6 people including Machie.
Wed 11/04/12 at 22:54
Regular
"eat toast!"
I love to draw and although i don't have the game i would be interested if i did.

Some of you may have seen my artwork already and know that its a bit meh. But for those of you who don't, here's a recent one i did in photoshop some months ago:

Photoshop art

If that hasn't horrified you, you can see the on my imgshack account. along with a lot of anime wall paper. Haruhi is all over it.
Wed 11/04/12 at 09:39
Regular
Sorry I'm not giving you any masterpieces Nin. It's hard on a iPod Touch. I really need stylus and an iPad for this game.
Fri 06/04/12 at 22:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ninnuendo
I haven't really had a look at the game yet so dont know what Im doing. It'll have to wait til tomorrow now, low battery.
Sun 01/04/12 at 21:41
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, I drew a man and then realised the obvious!

Screencapture is easy enough though, just two button presses.
Sat 31/03/12 at 21:59
Regular
pb you were drawing a cookie and I was wondering why you didnt just draw the cookie monster. Turns out I was too quick to answer and you didnt disappoint me. :)

Wish we could save the drawings without having to do a screencap. Really fun game.
Fri 30/03/12 at 10:57
Regular
I'm on there as Nathanedgy

Can't prom,ise good drawings mind :P
Fri 30/03/12 at 00:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll have a look at this tomorrow.
Thu 29/03/12 at 22:58
Regular
It's a great game, really enjoy playing it when I have a spare moment. My username is MoominMark. Send me a game.
Thu 29/03/12 at 14:08
"possibly impossible"
Heard about Draw Something?

It's an Android and iOS based game which works with Facebook.

Think of Pictionary without the hassle of having paper or anyone in the same room as you and you'll be half way there.

Connect with people via Facebook, email or username and just choose one of the three words provided (easy, medium or hard) to draw. Press send and your drawing is sent to your partner (and drawn right in front of their eyes) for them to guess the word.

Earn coins as you go back and forth, working together to get a good score. The coins can be used to buy bombs that will 'blow up' some of the numbers not used in the word or can be used to by further colours to colour your lovely picture.

It's a very simple game but also excellent for that same reason and the game is free with an optional small payment should you wish to unlock the full version.

My username is pblive if anyone wants to add me. I'm currently playing with 6 people including Machie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.