GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 20:16
Regular
Hi does anyone else no any more details about gamecube 2.News has been rumoured that nintendo are making gamecube 2 after nintendo had a discussion with NEC (who ever that is)about a new processor.I think nec was the one who spilt the beans and the nintendo denied it all.
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:30
Edgy wrote:
> The Gamecube has been out for well over a year as far as Nintendo are
> concerned - don't expect any solid announcements of a new console for
> another four years.

yep, definately, that was the essence of my post
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:29
Regular
"im not an ambiturne"
GnomeKiller wrote:
>
> I mean the GC has only been out for what, little over 6
> months, and everyone's already talking about a new Nintendo console.
>

where did you get that from?

its been out for over a year!
think bigger picture!

Japan!
thats where it all started!

so thats where the GC2 would go first!

and, seeings as theres already plans for PS3 and Xbox 2 i can quite imagine a GC2 already
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:29
Regular
The Gamecube has been out for well over a year as far as Nintendo are concerned - don't expect any solid announcements of a new console for another four years.
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:28
CuBeMaD wrote:
> Hi does anyone else no any more details about gamecube 2.News has been
> rumoured that nintendo are making gamecube 2 after nintendo had a
> discussion with NEC (who ever that is)about a new processor.I think
> nec was the one who spilt the beans and the nintendo denied it all.

I don't see why people are asking questions about future consoles already, ie. xbox2, gamecube 2
These consoles have only just been released themselves, using the available technology to the developers full capability. Not much has happened since last year in terms of major technology. We should just enjoy the consoles we have at the present and not wait and wait in anticipation for the next console.

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:24
Regular
In an attempt to increase share holders Nintendo told a group of potential customers that work is well under way on both a successor to the GBA and Gamecube...

Pish!
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Link to the Future"
NEC are computer hardware developers and made the processor chips for the Dreamcast and the 'Cube. And the rumours about the next Ninty console are just what they seem to be rumours, and more often than not they aren't true.

I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo hasn't even looked at a new console. I mean the GC has only been out for what, little over 6 months, and everyone's already talking about a new Nintendo console.

*Goes off into distance, muttering to himself about how it used to be different and, oh so, much better in olden times*
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And you care because...
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:16
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Hi does anyone else no any more details about gamecube 2.News has been rumoured that nintendo are making gamecube 2 after nintendo had a discussion with NEC (who ever that is)about a new processor.I think nec was the one who spilt the beans and the nintendo denied it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.