GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some truly weird possibilities"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 21:22
Regular
Here are a couple things in which the way the games industry can be ruined. These are possible now or in the near future.

Possibility 1- some big games companies go under, taking the industry with it.
Possibility 2- Sony doesn’t make a PS9.
Possibility 3- games are made illegal like Greece (fools).
Possibility 4- people somehow get bored of games and the industry fades away.
Possibility 5- the world is destroyed somehow, no more games industry.
Possibility 6- the console price wars get so low companies pay people to take one, doing so makes the company go under.
Possibility 7- James Bond kills the gaming standards president in memory they stop making games. (Weird I know, it just crossed my mind) (yes I have a strange mind)
Possibility 8- some Russian scientist says gaming gives people cancer, gaming stops.
Possibility 9- Sheepy gets a load of sheep and storms Sony headquarters in a search for a toilet, in doing so Sony people die from sheep trampling.
Possibility10- the gaming industry doesn’t even exist its just a image in our minds.
Possibility 11- Bill Gates wins the console wars and decides to give up after buying out every gaming company.
Possibility 12- my brother pulls a sunny on TV the shock puts everyone in a trance.
Possibility 13- inflation rises so much that people have to use a wheelbarrow to carry money; they see no point in buying a console.
Possibility 14- SR and its members decide to make a console, it’s a massive success it wipes out all the other companies they then cok up and the industry is ruined.
Possibility 15- a big bully kicks all the nerdy peoples butts who make computer thingy’s and they all stop.
Possibility 16- everyone sits down to have a discussion about consoles, it results in the consoles being destroyed.
Possibility 17- games like eastlenders start popping up and start diluting the games industry, it results in madness of every and any gamer.
Possibility 18- the Irish takes over the world in a world domination plan, gaming stops as the world faces a bigger problem, the Irish.
Possibility 19- the millennium bug 2003 hits consoles.

Thank you for reading these are a possibility in the near future so be on the look out.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:22
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Here are a couple things in which the way the games industry can be ruined. These are possible now or in the near future.

Possibility 1- some big games companies go under, taking the industry with it.
Possibility 2- Sony doesn’t make a PS9.
Possibility 3- games are made illegal like Greece (fools).
Possibility 4- people somehow get bored of games and the industry fades away.
Possibility 5- the world is destroyed somehow, no more games industry.
Possibility 6- the console price wars get so low companies pay people to take one, doing so makes the company go under.
Possibility 7- James Bond kills the gaming standards president in memory they stop making games. (Weird I know, it just crossed my mind) (yes I have a strange mind)
Possibility 8- some Russian scientist says gaming gives people cancer, gaming stops.
Possibility 9- Sheepy gets a load of sheep and storms Sony headquarters in a search for a toilet, in doing so Sony people die from sheep trampling.
Possibility10- the gaming industry doesn’t even exist its just a image in our minds.
Possibility 11- Bill Gates wins the console wars and decides to give up after buying out every gaming company.
Possibility 12- my brother pulls a sunny on TV the shock puts everyone in a trance.
Possibility 13- inflation rises so much that people have to use a wheelbarrow to carry money; they see no point in buying a console.
Possibility 14- SR and its members decide to make a console, it’s a massive success it wipes out all the other companies they then cok up and the industry is ruined.
Possibility 15- a big bully kicks all the nerdy peoples butts who make computer thingy’s and they all stop.
Possibility 16- everyone sits down to have a discussion about consoles, it results in the consoles being destroyed.
Possibility 17- games like eastlenders start popping up and start diluting the games industry, it results in madness of every and any gamer.
Possibility 18- the Irish takes over the world in a world domination plan, gaming stops as the world faces a bigger problem, the Irish.
Possibility 19- the millennium bug 2003 hits consoles.

Thank you for reading these are a possibility in the near future so be on the look out.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Yes i am strange, before you say.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Some very suspect ideas there....

;p)
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Yeah, there are some truly weird possibilities there. :D
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:33
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Fosbe wrote:
> Possibility 19- the millennium bug 2003 hits consoles.

I haven't read the rest of the post, but this really doesn'tmake sence. But it's funny, so congrats if that was your aim...
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:34
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Oh i have another one. George Bush Jr pulls a moony, and somehow the games industry has a knock on affect and cant carry on.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
"ProGolfer"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Fosbe wrote:
> Possibility 19- the millennium bug 2003 hits consoles.
>
> I haven't read the rest of the post, but this really doesn'tmake
> sence. But it's funny, so congrats if that was your aim...

Yeh i suppose it was my aim, coming to think about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.