GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak 2: renegade'.
Mon 16/12/02 at 19:29
Regular
If your reading this post and have not completed the first J&D, it's okay, there are no spoilers. Apart from one which reveals the entire ending.

Anyway, you all saw the ending to J&D. You all thought it was a crap ending, so you went out into the game world to find the remaining power cells. You watched the ending again. Oo, a cliffhanger..

This paves way for a sequel nicely. They are looking into the light, puzzled and fascinated by something the gamer cannot see. This cliffhanger will be one reason I might get J&D 2. Or I'll just read the plot summary in a review...

Anyway, has any news emerged about this game yet? It's approaching a year since the first one was released, and still nothing? Surely not?
Sun 22/12/02 at 17:21
Regular
Go French Connection yourself.
Sat 21/12/02 at 19:45
Regular
"  "
Asher D wrote:
It's approaching a
> year since the first one was released, and still nothing? Surely not?

It's been released over 1 year and 1 month :) Came out in November last year. :P
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:35
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Am i the only one who prefers Jak and Daxter to Rachet and Clank? Although i will almost definatly get R and C i think J and D is much better.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:52
Regular
*Goes to look up kitch in the dictionary*

Been a while since I went to school, I'm starting to unlearn things.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:45
"High polygon count"
I knew you knew... that reply was to kitch! :-)
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:43
Regular
I knew that :-P
Tue 17/12/02 at 22:28
"High polygon count"
J&D2 is definitely in development.
Tue 17/12/02 at 22:21
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am sure I read in OPSM2 recently that there are currently no plans for J&D2. So even if they start now it wont be seen for a long long time.
Tue 17/12/02 at 16:29
Regular
I want to see what happens through that door. It'll probably just transport them into another world, full of eco. So, you walk around and do the usual...

Ape Escape 2 isn't looking as well as I thought it might. Hence, I claim it for my GAD, as a crap free game is better than a crap 40 quid game.
Mon 16/12/02 at 19:51
"period drama"
Asher D wrote:
> They open this big door, a great light shines out and then you have to
> sit through the bloody 10 minute credits.

If you hold some buttons down - X and O I think - they go really quickly.

I was thinking the same thing about a sequel, the ending plus the fact the game was called "The Precursor Legacy" not just "J&D"- so there's bound to be other games.

They'll have a hard time beating Ratchet and Clank, Ape Escape 2 and Sly Racoon - all out / coming out soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.