GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 12:48
Regular
I can't think of a decent name for my website, it's getting quite annoying now, stupid names like 'bluesheep' and cantthinkofaname have already been taken, how should I go about choosing a name? I need some inspiration, please.
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I can't think of a decent name for my website, it's getting quite annoying now, stupid names like 'bluesheep' and cantthinkofaname have already been taken, how should I go about choosing a name? I need some inspiration, please.
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Insparation, why not wander through various topics on all the forums, people are talking about punks (Goatboy is antway) how about dirty sanchez?

Good Luck
Wed 13/02/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Try using characters like - . etc. So you could try blue-sheep, blue.sheep, just use your imagination.
Wed 13/02/02 at 13:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't like using those characters, if I wanted to tell someone about it, i'd have to write it down :(

i'm thinking about using my name as the url, however it's unimaginative,also enough people get it wrong when I say it to them...*sigh*

the annoying thing is, I can't make many images for the website until I get a name.

i've tried Goatboy's words, i'm actually quite surpised that "hitthemwivmystick" hasn't been taken.
i'll just type some rubbish into google and pick a higlighted word.
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
How about....'it'sallfogged-up'?? That'd be using your name, and using your name is a way of coming up with a name.
Wed 13/02/02 at 17:23
Regular
""
'thefogmaster' is still available in various forms...
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:39
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> How about....'it'sallfogged-up'??

he he.

really, i was only moaning because I had a name, was about to buy it and it went, either that or it was a glitch, thanks for your help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.