GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOLF trouble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/12/02 at 08:44
Regular
I recently bought no one lives forever and can't get it running! Every time I start it it tells me I am out of memory! I have tried turning everything off in the advanced options box and it still didn't work! My system is a P3 800, 256mb of ram, Nvidia TNT2 video card with version 29.01 of the drivers. Please help a fellow !!!frustrated!!! gamer.
Tue 17/12/02 at 13:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I had no trouble with the game either, and my system specs are getting pretty old now.
Tue 17/12/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Ice Raider wrote:
> I recently bought no one lives forever and can't get it running! Every
> time I start it it tells me I am out of memory! I have tried turning
> everything off in the advanced options box and it still didn't work!
> My system is a P3 800, 256mb of ram, Nvidia TNT2 video card with
> version 29.01 of the drivers. Please help a fellow !!!frustrated!!!
> gamer.

That should be more than enough, I was playing it last year on my P2 450 with no troubles whatsoever (I've just finished playing the demo of NOLF2 on the same system, with equal lack of problems)...

It may be your graphics card, my Borther has a laptop with a dodgy ATi graphics chip on board, he sometimes get those sorts of messages, but I'm just guessing... have you tried technical support at the NOLF web site?
Tue 17/12/02 at 08:44
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
I recently bought no one lives forever and can't get it running! Every time I start it it tells me I am out of memory! I have tried turning everything off in the advanced options box and it still didn't work! My system is a P3 800, 256mb of ram, Nvidia TNT2 video card with version 29.01 of the drivers. Please help a fellow !!!frustrated!!! gamer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.