GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Cole on Smackdown:JBI, HOW?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 11:10
Regular
I have read so many hints, cheats and tips about Smackdown:JBI, and they all say to get Michael Cole you must defeat him in a challange. I have played Story Mode so many times and I still carn't get him. I just wanted to know if you can or carn't get him. If you can please tell me how.
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
I think you can get him, well it says you can in magazines,
just search for it on an search engine.
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
One thing that doesn't help with this Michael Cole thing is that when you see him in sotry mode, he has a bar with his name above it like all the wrestlers. When you meet Earl Hebner he has no bar like this and we know we can't get him. But when you see that Cole does it plays on your mind ;-))

Well, it did on mine anyway.....
Thu 14/02/02 at 16:32
"©opy Right™"
I know what you mean if you contact me on [email protected] il get you cheats.
Thu 14/02/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
no
Thu 14/02/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
If you had read the post properly, I said that people have said there is a way of getting him, and yes I have all the secrets, but I dont have him. I just need a yes or no. If yes, tell me how, if no then thats fine because then I know I can't get him.
Wed 13/02/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
if you have all the secrets, then dont you think you should have him? I havent played for a while but I dont think he is in it. Are you reading walkthroughs for SD2? Because hes in that.
Wed 13/02/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
But I already have all the secrets on Smackdown. I just need Michael Cole (if you can get him).
Wed 13/02/02 at 16:50
Regular
"360: swfcman"
You can get him i think, or at least he has given me an interview. The best way is to keep doing what you are doing i think though, finishing the carear mode with a different character all the time, as much of the story mode secrets are random.
Wed 13/02/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I have read so many hints, cheats and tips about Smackdown:JBI, and they all say to get Michael Cole you must defeat him in a challange. I have played Story Mode so many times and I still carn't get him. I just wanted to know if you can or carn't get him. If you can please tell me how.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.