GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you vote for me to be notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/02/02 at 00:35
Regular
Then you're as stupid as Meka says.

I think I'd be a crap notable anyway, I hardly ever post anything of interest or value. Mainly it's purile comedy featuring a catchphrase I grow weary of in a week.

Punks

However, I feel as a Notable I would bring their level down and remove some of the awesome shining brilliance that shines into a topic when they come in and start lording it about smoking their big cigars and having meetings about things.

If I am voted Notable, then I will scan the hairy man-breasts of my mate Russell and email them to you.
And I promise, if I win this election, then I will shave off my eyebrows and draw a clown's face onto my a**e, and walk on my hands for a week.

I should be winner, because I'm bored stupid and can't sleep and I've been without my girlfriend for 2 1/2 weeks and things are getting desperate now.

So, vote for me.
Because I rule and you all need someone to follow.
Or Your Honour, because he deserves it.

Just don't vote for someone stupid.
B****r, that's me out of the picture then.
Sun 17/02/02 at 03:04
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
who is this fish idiot?

he had the stupidity to challenge savatt, fool :)
Sun 17/02/02 at 02:20
oooh i'm soooo scared
Sun 17/02/02 at 02:03
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
You had better be fish o otherwise i'll have you fried
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:55
Sorry Miss tanic
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:43
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Now, now children
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:41
shut it, horny minx :P
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:35
Regular
Fish-e wrote:
> frankly i don't give a damn

Its

'Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn'
Sun 17/02/02 at 01:33
Regular
Fish-e wrote:
> grrrrrrrr

easy tiger
Sun 17/02/02 at 00:56
frankly i don't give a damn
Sat 16/02/02 at 03:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Captial "jedi", my name also has a capital and you need a full stop at the end of "fool".

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.