GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We are all proud Playstation 1/2 owners right?!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 21:55
Regular
I'm writing to ask if anyone thinks the same way I do, I am a proud owner of a Playstation 2. When I heard when it was coming out I really wasn't that interested, but managed to go out and buy mine after see what Gran Turismo 3 was going to be like I couldnt really say I wasn't going to get one. I've now had my PS2 since it came out.

I forked out about £230 and when I got it home I was well chuffed, put it out on the bed and thought yes I have a Playstation 2.

Now I have these games:

Gran Turismo 3,
Dead or Alive 2,
Surfing H20,
SSX,
SSX Tricky,
WWF Smackdown Just Bring It,
Twisted Metal Black,
Tony Hawk 3,

I do still play, but not as often as I wished. To be honest I can't really think of any games that have come out in the past 2-3 months that I've really thought "Wow I've gotta get out and buy that game". Now I'm just waiting for MGS2 (Very good game I know!) Some games that have come out like Half Life and Max Paine came out on the PC and many have played and enjoyed all ready! Come on what happened to bringing out new types of games? One of my favorite games is Operation Flashpoint for the PC, mainly because you get choice when you play this game. You just dont seem to get much choice these days.

Anyway anyone with the same views either reply or email me @ [email protected]

Playstation 2 will out live both Xbox and the Gamecube.
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:55
I'm writing to ask if anyone thinks the same way I do, I am a proud owner of a Playstation 2. When I heard when it was coming out I really wasn't that interested, but managed to go out and buy mine after see what Gran Turismo 3 was going to be like I couldnt really say I wasn't going to get one. I've now had my PS2 since it came out.

I forked out about £230 and when I got it home I was well chuffed, put it out on the bed and thought yes I have a Playstation 2.

Now I have these games:

Gran Turismo 3,
Dead or Alive 2,
Surfing H20,
SSX,
SSX Tricky,
WWF Smackdown Just Bring It,
Twisted Metal Black,
Tony Hawk 3,

I do still play, but not as often as I wished. To be honest I can't really think of any games that have come out in the past 2-3 months that I've really thought "Wow I've gotta get out and buy that game". Now I'm just waiting for MGS2 (Very good game I know!) Some games that have come out like Half Life and Max Paine came out on the PC and many have played and enjoyed all ready! Come on what happened to bringing out new types of games? One of my favorite games is Operation Flashpoint for the PC, mainly because you get choice when you play this game. You just dont seem to get much choice these days.

Anyway anyone with the same views either reply or email me @ [email protected]

Playstation 2 will out live both Xbox and the Gamecube.
Tue 12/02/02 at 21:59
Regular
My PS2 is, the only good thing is some of the games.
Can't wait till the gamecube.
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:27
Regular
"You Bum!!"
May I ask what pushed you nto buying Surfing H20 :)
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:31
Regular
"360: swfcman"
And what about SD3? :D
Tue 12/02/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
OFPMinion wrote:
>Max Paine

LOL
Wed 13/02/02 at 00:13
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Triple_H wrote:
> May I ask what pushed you nto buying Surfing H20 :)

LOL maybe he was at gun point?
Wed 13/02/02 at 03:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Or sleep buying again :-)
Wed 13/02/02 at 09:52
Regular
Legendary Link, two things:

1) Please keep your language respectable, those kind of words aren`t needed or wanted here.

2) Your view of your PS2, if you even have one, is basically because of your bias towards Nintendo. It wouldn`t matter how good the console is - and the PS2 is very good - you`d still criticise it just for the sake of doing so.

Basically, go back to your own forum, and stay there.

:)
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:36
Did anyone else read that as playstation half?
Wed 13/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> Did anyone else read that as playstation half?

No, we're not that stupid.

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.