GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"timesplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:47
Regular
has anyone here ever been on anaconda (snake) by going on the computer thing and pressing triangle? because if u have you can see two question marks under the option to go on anaconda. has anyone unlocked those or does anyone know what it is?
Fri 20/12/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Haha, DanDaGr8, you have got a GAD to claim.
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:58
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Heres a hint for you people: trying a rocket jump (especilly with secondary fire) does not work as well as in the Unreal/Quake games, although it is funny to watch when your mate trys to fly using triple rockets aimed at his feet
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
No, ive been playing Vice and The Getaway.
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:21
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
J-42 wrote:
> OOooo, sounds like fun, i'll have to borrow your memory card some
> time.

Haven't you unlocked it yet then?
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
OOooo, sounds like fun, i'll have to borrow your memory card some time.
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:16
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Well I hate to spoil it for you, but alrighty.

The other one I got is called Moonlander or something. You are a spaceship and you have got to land on this platfrom, without touching the walls or the cliffs and rocky surfaces on the ground. You also have fuel, which can run out.
Tue 17/12/02 at 20:05
"Genius!"
what do you do in the other 2 games?
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:52
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
>has anyone unlocked those

yeah, I have got one of them - the one on Neo Tokyo
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:50
"period drama"
They are 2 other games (obviously).

You get the second on Normal in the Tokyo level in the lockers inside the hacker's place.

You get the 3rd under a ramp on Hard in the Robot Factory level (that it's name?) - the one with the Machinist.
Tue 17/12/02 at 19:47
"Genius!"
has anyone here ever been on anaconda (snake) by going on the computer thing and pressing triangle? because if u have you can see two question marks under the option to go on anaconda. has anyone unlocked those or does anyone know what it is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.