GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS TO BUY/SELL TOPIC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 19:13
Regular
No doubt Managers will soon want to be selling and buying players so i have made this topic so there isn't loads of topics flying around like: Can i buy him or can i sell him.

So in here make your bids for players with the Credits that you get if you win or draw or Managers put up a Player for sale and a Credit Value that you want fot that player.
Sun 03/03/02 at 20:24
how could anyone refuse that offer?
Sun 03/03/02 at 20:10
Regular
Ortega ---> I'll buy Figo off you for 2 credits.... and I'll chuck in Chris Armstrong for free! :-)
Tue 26/02/02 at 18:36
Regular
POP so Gabbo can reply.
Wed 20/02/02 at 11:12
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Gabbo,

How many credits would I need to take Michael Standing off of you?

(Not that I will ever get any credits anyway, but I thought I'd ask!)
Tue 19/02/02 at 18:59
Regular
POP
TO
THE
Sat 16/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
POP!

Ah 12 Credits for me. Thinking of buying someone but somehow i don't think so with only 12 credits.
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:12
not even me the wolves manager is that desperate to sign dion dublin. anyway i'm voicing my interest in walter samuel, juan roman riquelme, andreas d'allesandro, stefan selakovic and ronaldinho.

i'm a dreamer i know
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:35
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I might think about selling Dion Dublin if you are interested :D
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
"None Stored"
Gabbo wrote:
> Sell one of the hottest prospects in England? Me thinks not somehow, sorry.

wasnt really expecting you to want to sell, oh well:C ill try and buy shevchenko then, or maybe vieri, might take quite a long time to gather up enough points for one of them.
Thu 14/02/02 at 19:42
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Sell one of the hottest prospects in England? Me thinks not somehow, sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.