GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the unofficially official PS2 is %$*! thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 17:35
Regular
Sorry, I was overcome with irony there.

But please, if you suffer from uncontrollable idiocy, feel free to contribute to this thread. After one week, this controlled experiment will enable the PS2 forum black ops to come to your house and shoot you. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:35
Sorry, I was overcome with irony there.

But please, if you suffer from uncontrollable idiocy, feel free to contribute to this thread. After one week, this controlled experiment will enable the PS2 forum black ops to come to your house and shoot you. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
" The PS2 is really rubbish because its got a funny shape and makes a noise too. And lots of the games are rubbish because they sequels blah blah blah..."

Expect a lot of that. :D
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:40
Regular
PS2: The Tird Place.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:41
"I don't like PS2 cos my Mum says it will shrink my genitals."
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:45
Regular
"lets go back"
I think Ps2 is the best console around!

Your small genitals problem has nothing to do with the console, its probably a genetic disease in your family.
Tue 12/02/02 at 17:48
Regular
h

where the hell have you been!
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Touched!"
the xbox can do one more polygon better than my ps2 on the port of max payne, i am selling my ps2 and getting an xbox now! ;)
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:25
Regular
PS2 is pants cos it sounds like a washing machine on the fast spin cycle! - No wait! that's true!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, THE PS2 IS A GREAT CONSOLE. END OF STORY. I have heard enough of the X-Box on Game Network, and im sick and tired of it!
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
We're only joking.... I think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.