GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES vs PES2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer'.
Wed 18/12/02 at 01:12
Regular
To be frankly, i like PES, it's much more real than PES2. It is the best footy game ever. PES2 tried to be a real footy world, but it doesn't exactly show what we need.

Any ideas for that?
Tue 24/12/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Notable"
saved my first replay today.

Gary Sprea, volleys home outside the area with a nice bit of dip.
Tue 24/12/02 at 21:18
"High polygon count"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Through pass is so simple, One press of the tringle and you are the
> man on run to a one-on-one with the keeper. Simple i say.

Up the difficulty level, I say.
Thu 19/12/02 at 15:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I prefer Pro Evo 2 much more. I much prefer the game play in the new addition, flows alot more, the games vary much more, the master league is 10 times better ect ect.
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
TIF2003? I kinda hate that game, Its too simplitic!

Through pass is so simple, One press of the tringle and you are the man on run to a one-on-one with the keeper. Simple i say.
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Wotz a tagline...?"
PES for me is much better than PES 2 with it's cruddy motion blur on the ball and the terrible synching of some of the animations.

I personally find PES more fun to play. I know some of you will disagree but hey - we are all different and have differing opinions.

I have just sold my copy of PES2 cos I just didn't play it - bring on TIF2003 I say.
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:29
Regular
I think its called "World Soccer Winning Eleven 6 Final Edition"

But i'm just sort of Guessing :)
Thu 19/12/02 at 00:27
Regular
I woudnt say PES2 is unrealistic in its physics.

But they have made the world class players such as Rivaldo and co tooo good. At times, they do recreate this sort of form in real life but not on a consistent basis.

Personally I dont care whether its more realistic/less realistic.

If its fun to play, then thats all that maters.

PES2 is miles better in my opinion. Would never go back to PES.
Wed 18/12/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Notable"
PES by far PES2 is very unrealistic
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
I've never played PES But i know That PES2 really is turely amazing and realistic. In what ways has it sort of down graded from being more realistic from PES to PES2?
Wed 18/12/02 at 01:12
To be frankly, i like PES, it's much more real than PES2. It is the best footy game ever. PES2 tried to be a real footy world, but it doesn't exactly show what we need.

Any ideas for that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.