GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Claire"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/05/06 at 09:10
"possibly impossible"
11th August 1999

Claire. Look what you made me do.

It was all perfect, what went wrong? We were great together, always happy, holding hands and sharing each others lives with joy. Those were the best moments of my life, how can you turn your back on them?

I guess it might have been when I told you about my powers. You never really could accept that I could move planets. I showed you, you saw me move the moon to part the waves. You said I was delusional, that I should get help. You were scared, I understood that, but then you started making excuses to be away from me.

At first you would tell me you were working extra hours. I admit I was suspicious. Perhaps I shouldn’t have followed you, but I did and you lied to me. I saw you in that building, through the window. You were with someone else. How could you? Every time I tried to ask you about it you would shout at me, you still thought I needed help, but it was you that needed it. You eclipsed my heart, you made my world dark.

So that’s why I’m showing you one last time. You gave me darkness, so now I give it back to you and to everyone else. Now your world will be in darkness too.

And it’s all your fault, Claire.
Mon 19/06/06 at 20:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ladybird wrote:
> Did he, like, kill her? I keep imagining he pulled an OJ Simpson
> on her.
>
> Intriguing... :)

Surely he simply assumed that he pulled the moon to eclipse the sun, yet in reality he killed the one he loved, creating his demented illusion that the world had become a dark, twisted nightmare. (Maybe jail?)

... Or OJ Simpson works too.
Wed 14/06/06 at 10:01
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
pb wrote:
> Heh, no. Just a story.

Good story then.
Mon 12/06/06 at 12:31
"possibly impossible"
Heh, no. Just a story.
Wed 07/06/06 at 15:33
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Thats quite worrying. I take it that not a true story?
Thu 25/05/06 at 23:56
Regular
Did he, like, kill her? I keep imagining he pulled an OJ Simpson on her.

Intriguing... :)
Thu 25/05/06 at 09:10
"possibly impossible"
11th August 1999

Claire. Look what you made me do.

It was all perfect, what went wrong? We were great together, always happy, holding hands and sharing each others lives with joy. Those were the best moments of my life, how can you turn your back on them?

I guess it might have been when I told you about my powers. You never really could accept that I could move planets. I showed you, you saw me move the moon to part the waves. You said I was delusional, that I should get help. You were scared, I understood that, but then you started making excuses to be away from me.

At first you would tell me you were working extra hours. I admit I was suspicious. Perhaps I shouldn’t have followed you, but I did and you lied to me. I saw you in that building, through the window. You were with someone else. How could you? Every time I tried to ask you about it you would shout at me, you still thought I needed help, but it was you that needed it. You eclipsed my heart, you made my world dark.

So that’s why I’m showing you one last time. You gave me darkness, so now I give it back to you and to everyone else. Now your world will be in darkness too.

And it’s all your fault, Claire.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.