GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"V-Rally 3 Coming to the cube!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'V-rally 3'.
Wed 18/12/02 at 10:14
Regular
Well, Its another game thats mutiplatfrom and its V-Rally 3 but this has been released on the N64. However V-Rally on the classic 64-bit console i wouldn't say lived up to what we wanted. Nintendo 64 lacked on Rally games V-Rally was released and NOM Gave it a surpising mark of 90% and they said it handled like a real car. But still i didn't like it one bit and i love Rally games. So Taken from Cube-Europe.com:

-----

Infogrames has announced that it will be released V-Rally 3 for the GameCube and Xbox in 2003. The popular racing game will see a European GameCube release in June and the Xbox version hits the shelves a bit earlier in April.

No media or other info has been released on the Cube version so far. We will keep you posted on this title!

We have just received the exact release date from Infogrames of V-Rally 3 for the GameCube. The game will be released in Europe on the 27th of June

-----

Well at least its got a release date! but i'm betting there'll be no extras again and hopelly the handling should improve but then again. Think will the Gamecube Pad live up to racing games?

I've played this on the PS2 and its great i must say with great damage and good tracks and the thrilling experience and good graphics just to add to that. Lets hope for Rally fans that'll they will come to the cube instead of the Rally home of PS2.
Wed 18/12/02 at 10:14
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well, Its another game thats mutiplatfrom and its V-Rally 3 but this has been released on the N64. However V-Rally on the classic 64-bit console i wouldn't say lived up to what we wanted. Nintendo 64 lacked on Rally games V-Rally was released and NOM Gave it a surpising mark of 90% and they said it handled like a real car. But still i didn't like it one bit and i love Rally games. So Taken from Cube-Europe.com:

-----

Infogrames has announced that it will be released V-Rally 3 for the GameCube and Xbox in 2003. The popular racing game will see a European GameCube release in June and the Xbox version hits the shelves a bit earlier in April.

No media or other info has been released on the Cube version so far. We will keep you posted on this title!

We have just received the exact release date from Infogrames of V-Rally 3 for the GameCube. The game will be released in Europe on the 27th of June

-----

Well at least its got a release date! but i'm betting there'll be no extras again and hopelly the handling should improve but then again. Think will the Gamecube Pad live up to racing games?

I've played this on the PS2 and its great i must say with great damage and good tracks and the thrilling experience and good graphics just to add to that. Lets hope for Rally fans that'll they will come to the cube instead of the Rally home of PS2.
Wed 18/12/02 at 10:16
Regular
I don't think I'll be getting it.
Wed 18/12/02 at 10:26
Great, I just bought it for the PS2. I would have preferred to use the GC's analogue stick for steering, but it's still a great game.
Wed 18/12/02 at 11:07
Regular
meh

Rally games should be banned.

Way to take the fun out of computer games.
Wed 18/12/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
oooh, what happened to Rally Championship? That looked good.

VR3 was good. PS2 version was.. rather good actually. The games are coming out now aren't they..
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:02
Regular
Yup, Is this the only rally title for the Gamecube so far? I think so...
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:20
Regular
Nope Colin Mcrae is also getting a release sometime next year, there's also a Rally game coming out from SCI and a few others that I can't remember the names of.

Oh and Rally Fusion is already out.
Thu 19/12/02 at 10:33
Regular
"  "
Heh, but WRCII is still the best. I like V-Rally 3 though. Hmmm.
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
V-Rally 3 coming out on GC?

*assumes smirking expression*

I can hardly contain myself.
Thu 19/12/02 at 12:24
Regular
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Heh, but WRCII is still the best. I like V-Rally 3 though. Hmmm.

Both games are great, I'm a rally fan myself and played the first WRC and its great and V-Rally 3. Have to admit though,

V-Rally 3 has under gone a big change since V-Rally 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.