GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you got an Xbox 1 or 1.1?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 14:54
Regular
you should have
Wed 18/12/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
you should have
Wed 18/12/02 at 14:58
Regular
I thought Sony had problems with the first PS2's as well. Some didn't work at all, other's just gave up the ghost after a few hours. You could call the current PS2, 2.1 as well, cause it's got the fixes built in
Wed 18/12/02 at 14:59
Regular
The Xbox 1.1 is one upgrade the MS would rather you didn't know about.
Wed 18/12/02 at 15:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
Everything Microsoft do they would rather people not know about, just look at the bloody XP updates. What a crap company.

Anyways, onto your problem. Normally if it is scratching your disks you should get a replacement XBox within a year from the place your bought it, would help if you kept the receipt.

Also. You did choose the correct console as the DVD playback in the PS2 is about as low a quality you can find in a DVD player. Also, I must say that if you bought a console on it playing DVD's you are really foolish. Buy a DVD player for DVD's. Not a console.
Wed 18/12/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Don't be a fool Top Score. It's obvious you're writing this to try and discredit the X-BOX. Earlier on you were posting about how good the PS2 was, you hypocritical cave-dwelling manure muncher.
Wed 18/12/02 at 16:38
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I have a PS2 SCPH 30003. Basically, V3. There are now version 4's and revisions of version 3. Along with PS2s in Japan that didn't even have the expansion bay.

Looks like your argument just fell flat on it's face. No?
Wed 18/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
Yes

Expect the PS2.2, featuring nothing new but rounded corners and a different colour, to be out early next year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.