GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Battle"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/02/02 at 10:37
Regular
The three consoles all the people are babbling on about is PS2,Gamecube,Xbox. It's obviously going to be the gamecube who going to come out at the bottom.It dosen't do anything worth while but just play rubbish games,take luigi's mansion all you have to do is go around with a torch searching for ghosts.Don't get me started on them Showoff's Microsofts xbox ,sure it's ok but i wouldn't buy one.But if i got it as a present i would accept it.BUT playstation 2 is great(i have this console)you can play teriffic games with stunning graphics and also play dvd's and lots of compatible accesories. YOU where my vote is going.See ya!
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:37
The three consoles all the people are babbling on about is PS2,Gamecube,Xbox. It's obviously going to be the gamecube who going to come out at the bottom.It dosen't do anything worth while but just play rubbish games,take luigi's mansion all you have to do is go around with a torch searching for ghosts.Don't get me started on them Showoff's Microsofts xbox ,sure it's ok but i wouldn't buy one.But if i got it as a present i would accept it.BUT playstation 2 is great(i have this console)you can play teriffic games with stunning graphics and also play dvd's and lots of compatible accesories. YOU where my vote is going.See ya!
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:39
Regular
"not dead"
Wot U talk about?

Luigi Mansion is rulez!

U R jus scared of tha ghosts!
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Chris H wrote:
BUT playstation 2 is great(i have this console)

No bias there then
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:47
I am not scared of the ghosts , but i know you, no need to be shy will have fears
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:51
Regular
"not dead"
I expect I'll cower in fear behind the sofa, and only peer at the screen whilst I play.
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:51
I was only saying my opinion of luigi's mansion,(i don't like it)and you probably don't like some games that i like
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:52
i don't wnt to have a postal argument with you ,so i'm sorry and let's finish this discussion
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:54
Regular
"not dead"
Chris H wrote:
> I was only saying my opinion of luigi's mansion,(i don't like it)and you
> probably don't like some games that i like

That's fine.

I plan to get a Gamecube, but my brother has a PS2, which I sometimes play when I visit.

I reckon all three consoles will do alright though.

(And Luigi's Mansion will be great, even if a little short lived).
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:54
I definently enjoy PS2 but the others just don't suit me
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:55
I guess you are right Meka Dragon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.