GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday? Special Reserve?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/12/02 at 19:10
Regular
It's a cool idea. But what is the point? Free games? Old stock wanted to get rid of? New stock not wanted? Well whatever its a great idea. How many gameadays have you won? Is it easy to win gameadasy prizes? Sorry for lots of questions its just im new and I just wanted to get a little info about what is on this cool site. Plus Why do you think the Specil Reserve team called there company Special Reserve? So many questions so little time.....
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:10
Regular
"I will smash you up"
It's a cool idea. But what is the point? Free games? Old stock wanted to get rid of? New stock not wanted? Well whatever its a great idea. How many gameadays have you won? Is it easy to win gameadasy prizes? Sorry for lots of questions its just im new and I just wanted to get a little info about what is on this cool site. Plus Why do you think the Specil Reserve team called there company Special Reserve? So many questions so little time.....
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:11
Regular
It's not that easy, there are a lot of good posters, just look in FOG prime for the standard expected for a GAD.
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:14
Regular
"I will smash you up"
maddmun wrote:
> It's not that easy, there are a lot of good posters, just look in FOG
> prime for the standard expected for a GAD.

GAD? Whats a GAD? Whats the FOG?
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:16
Regular
FOG is short for Future Of Gaming and GAD is short for Gameaday
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
"I will smash you up"
maddmun wrote:
> FOG is short for Future Of Gaming and GAD is short for Gameaday
O. Ok. I will ermember that. Thanks:)
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its likely to take you a while before your first win, if I was you I would post some cheats and SR prefer to give newbies GADs for the cheats and hints.

The chances of someone new like yourself winning for a review or post are quiet small unless you have excellent standards.

The GADs (game a days) are not old stock, they are the same stock that people buy. They give them away because they cant be bothered writing review or cheats themselves, oh, and they are kind.

I have 6 if you wanted to know and I havent been here too long. I am living proof you have every chance of winning.
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:31
Regular
Oh and the old stock thing yu said. You're aloud to choose any game of the site worth up to £50.

So no it's not unwanted stock it's just Special Reserve being hella generous.
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:35
Regular
"I will smash you up"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh and the old stock thing yu said. You're aloud to choose any game of
> the site worth up to £50.
>
> So no it's not unwanted stock it's just Special Reserve being hella
> generous.

Yeah. I guess so.
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:45
"possibly impossible"
You can win games? Wish someone had told me earlier?! ;-)

Oh, and even Tony wonders why the company was called Special Reserve, but there you go!
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Because it is aa special place where people can reserve games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.