GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best game for the xbox is wwf raw."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 21:06
Regular
This year when the xbox is realesed everyone must get this game well i only played it for about 3 hours in the us but it's well better than the smackdown games even smackdown3 the entrance are even cooller and finally you get to see things like when you play year mode like the best in the year mode is wrestlmania with you see how the wrestlers choose their numbers from 1 to 30 men and their are no women going to come in the ring except for chyna when you unlock her at judgment day where you get a chance to use as lita and win the match against her and get her with no nwo but there are 75 top wrestlers including 15 secret wrestlers and their are top wrestlers like austin, rock, austin and many more including the alliance the worst wrestler is jerry the king lawler with the old moves like pildriver and elbow hit.

And now i'll have to go and watch some more wrestling on tnn well better than sky sports, with showing everypart and not taking 2 to 3 matches as in sky sports wheras they show each and everything in tnn.
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:06
This year when the xbox is realesed everyone must get this game well i only played it for about 3 hours in the us but it's well better than the smackdown games even smackdown3 the entrance are even cooller and finally you get to see things like when you play year mode like the best in the year mode is wrestlmania with you see how the wrestlers choose their numbers from 1 to 30 men and their are no women going to come in the ring except for chyna when you unlock her at judgment day where you get a chance to use as lita and win the match against her and get her with no nwo but there are 75 top wrestlers including 15 secret wrestlers and their are top wrestlers like austin, rock, austin and many more including the alliance the worst wrestler is jerry the king lawler with the old moves like pildriver and elbow hit.

And now i'll have to go and watch some more wrestling on tnn well better than sky sports, with showing everypart and not taking 2 to 3 matches as in sky sports wheras they show each and everything in tnn.
Tue 12/02/02 at 00:06
Regular
"Back in black"
You do realise that:

X box: £300
Raw: £40

Who wants to pay that!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 08:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
$400 ovr here for a package.
Tue 12/02/02 at 09:15
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> You do realise that:

X box: £300
Raw: £40

Who wants to pay
> that!!

You would be suprised!
Tue 12/02/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Guess who..."
Cheat_Master!! You're in the US too! Woohooo!! I'm not the only one!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 13:14
Regular
I have to admit that WWF Raw IS War looks alright but the XBOX is CRAP!!!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Where's SR?"
AmirM I thought you said WWF was sad. No console is worth £300 even if it is supposedly really good.
Tue 12/02/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
WWF Raw Im affraid isnt all its cracked up to be!! I earlier read a review from Gamespot and they only rated it 6.5 out of 10!!
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:20
Well no one can tell it's crap, like only the people who don't like wrestling whould say it's crap, but if anyone who liked the game on the ps2 like smackdown,just bring it would like the wwf raw game on the xbox even though the controle pad is so crap and so huge.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:38
Rumors has that you can play upto twenty people in the ring one time at the royal rumble and unlock royal rumble mania mode to have 40 men's come in the ring one by one in every two minutes with the microsoft genetic centre trying to work with thq to make a twenty player multitap for the wwf rawq game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.