GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 THE BEST GAME WHOO, I DON'T THINK THE EUROPEAN VERSION SHOULD BE THE SAME AS THIS."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 20:50
Regular
WELL I JUST STARTED THIS GAME OVER AT MY COUSINS AND THIS GAME ROCKS WITH SOME KIND OF ANTIGRAVITY SHOES AND GLOVES WHICH YOU CAN WALK THROUGH SOME KIND OF CAVE WHERE GRAVITY IS LOW AND THE GRAPHICS IS THE BEST WITH SOLID SNAKE WITH HIS BIG SOLID GUN, WELL THERE IS A GUN CALLED SOLID GUN IT'S LIKE TWO BIG GRENADE LAUNCHERS WITH EXTRA MIGNITE POWER AND USING THIS THING IS THE BEST.

and to get this gun you need to insert codes like the xhnd it's like more advance and well better than the ar2v2 in the uk this game is the best game ever to be played.

the best game ever to be made by koonami and the koonami station in hear is well better than the one in london.
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:50
WELL I JUST STARTED THIS GAME OVER AT MY COUSINS AND THIS GAME ROCKS WITH SOME KIND OF ANTIGRAVITY SHOES AND GLOVES WHICH YOU CAN WALK THROUGH SOME KIND OF CAVE WHERE GRAVITY IS LOW AND THE GRAPHICS IS THE BEST WITH SOLID SNAKE WITH HIS BIG SOLID GUN, WELL THERE IS A GUN CALLED SOLID GUN IT'S LIKE TWO BIG GRENADE LAUNCHERS WITH EXTRA MIGNITE POWER AND USING THIS THING IS THE BEST.

and to get this gun you need to insert codes like the xhnd it's like more advance and well better than the ar2v2 in the uk this game is the best game ever to be played.

the best game ever to be made by koonami and the koonami station in hear is well better than the one in london.
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:04
Regular
well im getting it free so i can wait for it
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:39
I made some sense of that...!
I agree, it rocks...
!
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I think you may have given away some of the games secrets in that post that some of us may not have wanted to know yet...
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:04
Well i'm really sorry to give some secrets of this game and if you played the american version you would have told the same thing.

Really Really sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.