GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When you copy data from one memory card to another does the original memory card lose the data or not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/12/02 at 13:11
Regular
My GTAVC file has been messed up and me and my friend are at the same point. I have asked him if i can copy his memory but we are not sure hwether he will still have the memory if i copy it? Will it still be on his memory card or not?
Thu 19/12/02 at 13:11
Regular
"It's been a while.."
My GTAVC file has been messed up and me and my friend are at the same point. I have asked him if i can copy his memory but we are not sure hwether he will still have the memory if i copy it? Will it still be on his memory card or not?
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:11
Regular
"Wotz a tagline...?"
I'm getting a feeling of deja vu reading this topic.
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I'm getting a feeling of deja vu reading this topic.
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:46
Regular
"Wotz a tagline...?"
?
Thu 19/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Busted wrote:
> My GTAVC file has been messed up and me and my friend are at the same
> point. I have asked him if i can copy his memory but we are not sure
> hwether he will still have the memory if i copy it? Will it still be
> on his memory card or not?

Yes it will be there still, Copying will do nothing to the Original version, All it'll do is make another, And for you Reassurance the Original version will not be harmed in any way :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.