GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best game for this month is State of Emergency."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 20:26
Regular
No one has played a game like this it's well better than gta3 because in gta3 you can only see about 10 to 40 people walking around killing people the best riot game ever or probably the first best riot game with you can choose from 1 to 5 great characters with their one action great weapons and you can't use the vehicles but you can destroy them i always use the rocket launcher for this game but it's very hard to find weapons like the gta weapons.

The best thing about this game is that you riot a huge city with a secret city mode where you can find with 30 main mission's to complete and this game is really hard with when you start the game you'll have to find somekind of women with her baby walking around, well i kill them because peolpe don't even care if anyopne is dead and then the when i start killing them the wind blows their dead body and then you get some people called the ato well after that i use the body parts of the womens body and start killing the ato and some of the people do help you when you need a major help they come over and use the flame thrower to kill the ato.
Mon 11/02/02 at 20:26
No one has played a game like this it's well better than gta3 because in gta3 you can only see about 10 to 40 people walking around killing people the best riot game ever or probably the first best riot game with you can choose from 1 to 5 great characters with their one action great weapons and you can't use the vehicles but you can destroy them i always use the rocket launcher for this game but it's very hard to find weapons like the gta weapons.

The best thing about this game is that you riot a huge city with a secret city mode where you can find with 30 main mission's to complete and this game is really hard with when you start the game you'll have to find somekind of women with her baby walking around, well i kill them because peolpe don't even care if anyopne is dead and then the when i start killing them the wind blows their dead body and then you get some people called the ato well after that i use the body parts of the womens body and start killing the ato and some of the people do help you when you need a major help they come over and use the flame thrower to kill the ato.
Mon 11/02/02 at 21:23
ummmmm, I think your wrong, I think we have played a game like this, GTA3, and it looks more mature...
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:00
Well i was kind of talking about this month, and the main thing about this game is that you can see about 100 to 200 people in one screen.
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:07
Regular
ummm, a riot game, it sounds a bit sick to me, Rockstar are just making aload of adult games so that people like you buy them to make yourself sound big and bad.
Tue 12/02/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Touched!"
i've done a review of the game if anyone wants to check it out :)
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:51
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
There is a review of SOE on Thumb Bandits on C4 on Friday night.
Thu 14/02/02 at 11:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
So basicly just watch it for screen shots as the show is pretty crap on the review side of things.
Thu 14/02/02 at 14:16
how do you know because it isnt out yet!
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:28
Well first of all i'm in the us and it is out in hear with how to do mission's and secret guns and if you subscribe on the official us magazines you'll get email on which ever game you want and the site is called www.playstation.com and this riot game is really good.
Fri 15/02/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Cheatmaster how come your writing is a lot different in posts compared to your reviews?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.