GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to be the perfect Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/08/07 at 17:27
Regular
Ladies (@ngel, Sunny, Ladybird et al) you might want to take a few notes. Very important.

Click

(After watching Big Brother this summer, its nice to hear a cute female English accent again)
Thu 20/09/07 at 01:45
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I'm guessing you know how to do this now, but in case you don't, go into your MyFreeola account and select the option for 'My Gameaday Profile', this should then allow you to browse your computer for a pic.
Wed 19/09/07 at 20:27
Regular
"*yawn*"
how ppl get pics under their name???????
Wed 19/09/07 at 20:25
Regular
"*yawn*"
lol really sad
Thu 13/09/07 at 08:39
"possibly impossible"
@ngeI wrote:
> And love him.
>
> And he will make you work for his love!

That works both ways, though I think women have the upper hand, as men sometimes tend to be led by parts other than their brain...
Thu 13/09/07 at 07:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
his_tinkerbell wrote:
> In my opninion, and feel free to criticise me, cos I may well be
> wrong, to be the perfect girlfriend:
>
> Be yourself cos its you he wants and its you he fell in love
> with...

True, however 'Some' men/women will fall for someone they think is great. THe next youll find they try change you, make you drop your friends. Try tell you who you can and cant see. That you cant go out and have fun but to just stay in so they know what your up to.

> And love him.

And he will make you work for his love!
Thu 13/09/07 at 02:05
Thu 13/09/07 at 01:48
Regular
In my opninion, and feel free to criticise me, cos I may well be wrong, to be the perfect girlfriend:

Be yourself cos its you he wants and its you he fell in love with...

And love him.

Your heart will do the rest.
Thu 30/08/07 at 23:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah, gotta love Sarah Coyle.
Thu 30/08/07 at 21:59
Regular
"eat toast!"
actually i prefer late night love myself.
Thu 30/08/07 at 21:40
"possibly impossible"
This was the one requested from Radio 1 when they found all the other 'how to...' videos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.